Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 4 of 11)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Cavenish R.
Cavenish R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

16 weeks wait for 3 chairs

I ordered 3 bar stools and was told they should arrive in 16 weeks. Are you kidding me. 7 weeks later we have zero chairs to sit on and every time I enquire about the progress I get a snooty remark. Ridiculous wait for 3 items!!! Never order from them again!!

IloveshoppingAustralian Capital Territory

Absolutely Dreadful Service and Faulty Product

Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We love the sofa. Just some minor problem.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Katie, thank you for your feedback! Of course, we will be more than happy to check on the issue with the mechanism that you've mentioned. Just email us with a photo or video to support@brosa.com and we'll look into it for you.

Gold Coast Traveller
Gold Coast TravellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love! Very comfortable

Great stools, perfect height and colour is fantastic as per photos online! Amazing, well worth the wait! It was a long wait as I had ordered a very specific colour! But looove the new stools

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for your nice words!

Maryam
MaryamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product and quality but quite small

The tv cabinet looks nice, it was easy to put together. Good quality and fast delivery from supplier. It looks very small though would only suit a very small space.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for your feedback, Maryam! We do have entertainment units in different sizes. We're glad to hear that you like the piece.

Steven
StevenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Dining Room Chairs

We purchased 8 chairs from the website as we had already seen the chairs at our son's house so knew they were what we wanted. Sadly the quality control in the manufacturing let them down. One chair we could not fit the legs, after a number of emails a new set of chairs was delivered. Surprise, surprise, one of the chairs did not have the screw fittings in the back so we could not fit the seat to the back. Once all correct we ended up with 8 very comfortable and lovely looking chairs. The website was great and easy to use, good pictures and descriptions. The customer service was good.

Only buy if you are willing to wait for longer than the website states..

Varun
Varun
Leece
LeeceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality control

Purchased a chair from Brosa in beginning December 2019 , waited 5 months for delivery( Up from 12 weeks ) then COVID hit- All up 6 months later my chair arrives - absolutely filthy with 5 stains over that which l unpacked. Closed box and requested an in stock chair to avoid poor quality control and long waiting again. Upgraded Paying extra for another chair , wait another two weeks for pick up of first chair and delivery Of next chair to arrive . Open box and pull small piece of packaging to find a number of what looked like oil stains over the velvet material. Shocked and so disappointed- requested refund and gave feedback. Never again.

Carolyn N
Carolyn NSydney, NSW

Great service!

We called into the Brosa SYDNEY store without an appointment - we didn’t know we needed one - but they were very welcoming and showed us textile samples since there were no actual Maki sofa beds on the floor. The on line ordering is painless and the delivery a couple of weeks later was equally painless. The guys were most helpful and helped us to stow our new sofa bed into the car. At home our 4 year old grandson was able to help screw the legs into the bed. Too easy.

Nicole D.

6 MONTHS ... The expected time frame !

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you, Nicole. Someone from our support team will reach out to you shortly.

Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW

Sofa bed extremely uncomfortable and firm

I bought the Siesta 3 Seater Sofa bed, it looks great and is not too bad as seating but it is extremely uncomfortable to sleep on. The website lists this item as 'snug' not too soft, but not too firm, however it is very firm and painful to lay on. It is disappointing as if I knew it was actually firm not snug, I would not have purchased this. Waste of money!

ARHMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do Not Buy From Here - Terrible Customer Service And Substandard Products

Happy with product

Well made and looks good. Comfortable seat, but the edge of back rest is a little pokey when you sit back. Overall, does the job and has a small enough footprint for our space.

Lorraine
LorrainePerth, WA

Faulty and missing items.

• +4Thumbnail

Kim
KimHobart, TAS

Good value for money!

Very happy with the product - quality was overall good at a reasonable price as I got it on sale. Delivery was relatively quick taking 3 weeks to reach Tasmania. Happy to buy from this store again!

Danni C.
Danni C.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service - be careful

After three attempts to deliver the wrong table, the right one was delivered damaged. They backed their truck into my fence and damaged it of which they are telling me it happened before they arrived.
My Chairs for the table are now being delivered over 4 months away. End product is quite disappointing. I would stay away from this company. The service is appalling. They don’t attempt to even admit what terrible things they have done.

wombat
wombatRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Billie Jean Rocker

Tom M
Tom MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome team in Fitzroy showroom, but terrible product and after-sales experience

Lynette
LynetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’ll never purchase again

Bad service

My Brosa bed broke while moving interstate. The removalists broke one bed leg and lost the others. I contacted Brosa to purchase new bed legs and they refused to sell me replacement bed legs even though they still sell the bed and it is a common / basic part. This means I've had to purchase a whole new bed.

Will
WillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience from Brosa Furniture

New to AT46
New to AT46Sydney, NSW

Quality and craftsmanship is perfect

Great range of products. I found exactly what I wanted and the quality and craftsmanship is excellent. Beautiful pieces that add style to my room. The order tracking was helpful, and the delivery guys assembled and took away the boxes and packaging. It was a great service.

Son
SonPerth, WA

Just what I was after

These stools will go against our island bench which has wood veneer panelling. I wanted something which would blend in, rather than stand out in contrast, and which would be comfortable and sturdy. These were just the ticket. We will replace the plastic chair glides on the legs with felt, though, as they're just a bit too slippery.

Anonymous Reviewer
Anonymous ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality, good price, but you have to wait for 4 months for your products to arrive.

When I purchased Brosa, I overlooked the note that items will arrive in...4 months.
I mean, 4 months to make 2 bar stools...which I intended to use while waiting for my custom made dining sets (from another provider overseas) to arrive. Interestingly the custom made table and chairs only took total of 1 month to be designed (by my drawings), made, and delivered from overseas...by sea! While here I am waiting diligently for my bar stools to arrive...on my new shiny dining sets.
Anyway, not Brosa fault! I know, mine for overlooked the ETA, I mean, who would have thought? But what really win me over was the product quality. It is impeccably made, beautifully crafted and I cannot fault a thing. So I forgive you Brosa.

Good quality and reasonable pricing

Friendly customer with 1:1 service at Alexandria. Great range and quality and reasonable pricing. Would definitely order from Brosa again. Only issue is slow shipping with things not in stock.