Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Ioanna
IoannaMelbourne

Stunning headboard !!

Worth the wait exceptional quality, my master bedroom looking so lux with the Stella Tall Queen bed head in Ebony

Kelly
Kelly

Great quality and good value

The website makes it easy for you to find what you are looking for and I really appreciate that measurements and detailed descriptions supplied. The Hemming bookshelf I purchased is a lovely piece, I have bought 3 of these for my salon now so obviously a happy customer :) I would recommend the assembly service for convenience and time saving. I put the first 2 together myself and did find some parts challenging. Also my first 2 are lighter than the new one - its pure black, the others have a more industrial finish which liked.

Brosa Amelia Armchair Sags

We purchased the Amelia Armchair online and it sags terribly and is very uncomfortable. We have tried calling Brosa customer service and can never get through. We have also sent multiple emails to support with no response. After care and customer service is absolutely terrible at Brosa. What good is a warranty if Brosa completely ignore customers once the purchase is done!

We also purchased the Mila 3 seater and that sofa is fantastic! So if your happy with your purchase Brosa can be great. However if your product is faulty expect to be put through the ringer. It’s been over a month and we are still waiting for a response re: warranty.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Sharon W.
Sharon W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfection!!!

The Shamal Dining Table we picked is just beautiful. Quality is excellent and so sturdy. The White glove service offered was the best decision we made (apart from the table that is). Service by the Brosa staff was fantastic all round.

Very comfortable and beautiful

Quality is excellent, Very comfortable, very easy to assemble only took like 5 minutes to unpack and assemble. Delivery was also on time

CSP
CSPSydney, NSW

Thrilled!

Loved the “view at home” function!!! Fairly accurate method of working out if the products work in one’s own space. The ordering was easy with super quick dispatch, great delivery communication and easy to unpack. Love love love the look of the bar stools, their scale and their comfort. Would shop first at Brosa online next time I need anything.

Jackie F.
Jackie F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love our new round ottoman! Perfect colour & fits in well with existing furniture.

Online store was easy to use and the quality of product received was excellent. I love your products. Thanks I will continue to purchase from you guys!
@stylingbyjackie

Kath
KathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great table!

During lockdown as we could not attend the store, we found the range of products online was extensive and the ease of navigation on Brosa’s site was great. Updates on delivery by email and calls were really good and thoughtful. Easy to assemble our table on delivery and very happy with the quality. It was exactly what I wanted.

Mrs T
Mrs TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very comfortable and stylish

Great stools and service from Brosa. Highly recommend their products and company. Looking forward to using their styling service too.

Terrible Product Support Services

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Love my new armchair!!!

There are so many colours and style options to choose from! The armchair I bought is great quality and very comfortable!

Jordan
JordanSydney, NSW

Astounded by the beautiful quality, prompt delivery and customer service for such a great price.

So easy to assemble, hardly took us five minutes to put the legs on.
Quality of product is outstanding. So stoked

Socceroostars
SocceroostarsSydney, NSW

These guys are excellent! 21 Days return guarantee is the best!

These guys were amazing to deal with. Like a lot of on line suppliers right now COVID has created chaos with logistics. The Jackson bar stool is a beautiful piece of furniture it just wasn’t right for our decor. The virtual function on the website allowed us to set the stools at our kitchen bench. These guys really are easy and professional friendly people to deal with.

Zarko
ZarkoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic furniture and superb service!!!

Furniture items we selected were of good quality, sturdy mango wood with great details.
The service we received was superb, second to none!!!
This is a highly recommended store with a variety of products that may suite different tastes.

Other Furniture Shops

Perfect chairs. So happy with everything.

Really happy with the Mila chairs I purchased. It was a bit of a wait but it stated that on the website before I purchased them. They were pushed out a few weeks but was left informed and delivery was very professional and easy. Before I purchased them, Brooke helped create a mood board to assist me with my concerns. She was so helpful and answered all my questions promptly.