Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

3.1
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4) · Not as advertised

Marny
MarnyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous furniture, poor quality on sofa and extremely poor customer service and warranty care.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Faulty product, zero service.

Bought a sideboard which when it first came out of the box I was delighted with. It looked to be really good quality however once I'd put the legs on and stood it up I saw one of the doors won't close, the hinges weren't attached properly by manufacturer so it just hangs open.
Sent email photos and video to Brosa explaining the issue and 10 days later zero response except an email saying it would take them up to a week to respond.
Thats far below the minimum standard of service I'd expect.
There was also a payment glitch where the money came out of my account but no order confirmation, item still showing in my cart however that got fixed up in a few days.

Terrible Product Support Services

Tom M
Tom MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome team in Fitzroy showroom, but terrible product and after-sales experience

Furniture Shops

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Melinda
Melindaasked

Why has Brosa not contacted us about our extremely overdue delivery of a sofa that we paid for back in early 2021?
Shocking customer service!

GreyBrown
GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.