Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Felicity D.
Felicity D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An absolute waste of time with terrible (and clearly offshore) customer service

jenmad
jenmadSydney, NSW

Pilling is to be expected

Bought several couches which started to pill within weeks of receipt. I have contacted brosa and they told me they expect pilling as the fabric is natural. Anyone who works in fabric manufacturing knows that pilling is a fault and is avoidable when good quality fabric is used. Being told you need to depill furniture you’ve spent thousands of dollars on is unacceptable. My brand new lounges look old and worn. I’m pretty annoyed.

Rodocos
RodocosSydney, NSW

Fabric discolouration

Received the ottoman yesterday
The other pieces have been delivered approximately 8 months ago
Contacted brosa they said sunlight would have caused this
Don’t all rooms have sunlight????
Quality is terrible save your money!!!!!!!!

Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.Sydney, NSW

11 months to receive 4 dining chairs.

Amanda F.
Amanda F.Illawarra, NSW

Buy Elsewhere!

whendeea
whendeeaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dreadful hard sofa

J J.
J J.Sydney, NSW

Shocking delivery and customer service - would not purchase from Brosa again

Waited 6 months for a bed delivery after paying in full, took a day of annual leave to be home for the delivery and it never arrived. Called Brosa the day prior who confirmed the delivery was dispatched and ready, the delivery company text the night before delivery with a 3hr delivery window...then nothing arrived on delivery day. Turns out they left without putting item on the truck, and no one informed me. I've spent the rest of the afternoon on the phone to Brosa who say they'll follow it up and get back to me today and they don't. Worst customer service I've ever encountered with zero resolution, zero updates, no timeframe offered for Brosa to fix it, and now I've no bed to sleep on either. Will not purchase from here again.

Brendon
BrendonSydney, NSW

Amateur-ville Horror

I purchased the Frank TV unit 2 months ago. This company sent me the wrong assembly parts (incorrect screws), and have failed to correct the problem despite 5 emails and 3 phone conversations. The furniture I purchased is sitting in my hallway, unable to be assembled - and from what I gather, they can’t get it together to send the correct custom screws. This company, in my estimation, is amateur and poorly managed.

Christine
ChristineSouth Australia

Still waiting 34 weeks after order

Ordered two office chairs in early Nov 2020 and chose them because estimated delivery time was 6 weeks. After ordering, delivery was pushed out, and then further again. I eventually received one chair after 4 months and was told the other was being made. BROSA's contact has been limited and I not happy that after 33 weeks the chair seat arrived with no contact from DHL to arrange a suitable date (as was meant to happen) and the swivel base I ordered has still not been delivered. I have contacted BROSA, and their reply email states they are busy and their response might be two weeks away........Exceptionally poor service and this is my last order ever from BROSA.

Katie S
Katie SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delay and no communication

We ordered our sofa at the start of April. ETA was July. Each time we checked the order tracker the ETA was pushed out further, however zero communication from Brosa. Last update indicated ETA mid-September. Meanwhile the same sofa on their website still showing 10-12 weeks delivery. Took several emails/calls/online chat to finally get a resolution and received a full refund. Brosa definitely needs to improve on after sales service and communication.

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Been waiting since November 2020 for my chairs!

We purchased chairs at Brosa in November 2020, they were promised in 16 weeks, they extended the delivery date to May without advice, then July now August...again no notice of a changed delivery date!! When I called to see what was going on I got the same response.... keep blaming covid, I think its just a good excuse!! Who waits almost 9 months for furniture?? We are not talking customers made here!! I have had many items from other stores and all have kept to their 3-4 month delivery time table. Be well aware you may not receive your item by the due delivery date and you will not be informed either. Written to CEO several times and not even an apology. BYER BEWARE!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Dinuka G.
Dinuka G.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Poor/ No customer service.

We did an order last week, soon after that I send an email to customer service to informed that we like to get everything delivered same time which would be end of OCT as two of items are been made.
No reply or confirmation yet, so after few day rang the customer service to confirm the delivery together at the end of OCT. We were told all good that’s been organized.
Yesterday got an email to say half of the items now with the delivery company expected to be delivered next week.
This not what I expected from Brosa, very disappointed with the service

Huzefa H.
Huzefa H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just keep waiting for your furniture if you are lucky it will arrive before you die.

Order a daybed 27 weeks back. Still not delivered.
When we order we were told our order will be delivered in Mid May.
and here we are in the 2nd week of June still no clue when an order will be delivered.
They just keep on changing the expected delivery date.
First, it was 13th-21st May then they changed to 16th May to 30th May then changed to 01/06/2021 - 15/06/2021 and now it's on 10/06/2021 - 24/06/2021.

Quite sure when it gets close to 24-June they will push it further.

It was good for us that we didn't purchase any other furniture for our house from Brosa. Would not recommend it to anyone

Seth G.
Seth G.Sydney, NSW

I wish I could give Brosa.com.au (Brosa Furniture) 0 Stars

Flavietta
FlaviettaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be aware and cautious

Brosa is great when you’re placing an order and very quick at taking your money. NCR you pay- you wait. You wait and wait and wait.
Ordered and paid in January 2021 and was recently advised it will be at least August (with no guarantee), before my sofa arrives. You can’t cancel or have a refund- you just wait and there’s nothing they will do about it.
Buy your sofa from another company.
I wish I had.