VERONICA

Terrible Post Purchase service and outcome for faulty products

Peta Preston
Peta PrestonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged goods

After a long wait to get delivery unfortunately when goods arrived they were significantly damaged inside and outside of product. I’m also very disappointed with the overall quality of the product which is very poor

jessica
jessicaSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

I have purchased an entertainment unit and a buffet which were damaged (dented and scratched). I’m trying to get a refund and after 2 emails and a call to the customer service nothing has happened after 2 weeks. I have been promised than an email will be sent and a refund will occur but nothing has been done yet. Return policy is only valid for 3 weeks and no one is responding. Terrible customer service & i would absolutely not recommend Brosa

• +3Thumbnail

Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Jasmine  Salisbury
Jasmine SalisburyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t return item

Purchased an office chair from this company - turned up on time but had damage and was not what we were after - tried to contact them in all the ways suggested (phone & online) no answer - Don’t bother purchasing from this company

Disappointed Customer
Disappointed CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very poor service experience

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Emails to support dint help, I did manage to talk to another representative yesterday after a month of follow ups, somebody atleast took ownership of the problem. Hopefully, they dont disappoint me again.

One month later still no replacement

Anne
Anne

Very poor service

I ordered a sofa bed and had to wait for a month to receive it. The item was flat packed and very heavy. I was given no notice of the delivery. After organising a friend to help me move it into the sitting room and put it together, it was not at all comfortable!!. I contacted Brosa and asked to return it but because I was just outside the return allowance, after taking a few days to reply, they refused!!. I am now left with a sofa which is of no use. The whole experience has been most frustrating and I am substantially out of pocket. I would not recommend this company or buy from them again.

Bill
BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling After Sales Customer Service

Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience after purchase

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery customer service appalling

Ordered $2.5k of sofa and coffee table the customer service in the delivery side was so bad i canceled my order, if the service is this bad before i receive my product i would be very wary of after sales service
I cannot rate the quality as i canceled before i received the products

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can I give a negative start?

Items supplied 23 weeks after ordering - that's fine I understand Covid held up with manufacturers. It looks like I was sent someone's second hand items. There is dirt, pen marks, water marks and the stitching isn't even complete. Its been a week and their customer service team have only just contacted me now. NEVER BUY FROM THEM. Their customer service team are rude and arrogant. They are still investigating if I can get a refund on this item!!!

Emily

I actually returned the item yesterday. still disappointed that I can’t get shipping refunded. How was I to know the item was going to be unusable when you sent it.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Emily! If the item was faulty, you should not have to pay for shipping. Please let us know your order number so we can follow this up with you directly?

Jman
JmanSydney, NSW

Never use this company

Ordered two chairs in the ready to ship tab for pre Xmas delivery. As a Xmas gift.

Less than 12 hours later the shipping date is..... six months later. Don’t be fooled. Don’t use this company. They publish inaccurate info to get you in, and rely on complacency to keep your order.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Jman! We are sorry if there was any confusion about the lead times. We would love to get in touch with you to clarify and find a solution. Could you please provide us your order number, so we can contact you?

Angela

Should not have passed quality control! False advertising.

IloveshoppingAustralian Capital Territory