Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Extreme delay. Failed delivery, twice, of damaged items. Argumentative customer service.

10 month delay on a 3 month ETA at purchase…….still don’t have the item.

They attempted to deliver the item on two seperate occasions but it was badly damaged each time.

Customer service ignore you after purchase & are argumentative.

Happy to discuss my experience with any interested parties.

Peta Preston
Peta PrestonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged goods

After a long wait to get delivery unfortunately when goods arrived they were significantly damaged inside and outside of product. I’m also very disappointed with the overall quality of the product which is very poor

Brosa stole my money

This company did not stock the “Quick Ship” items that were advertised on their website and then have not refunded the purchase when they were unable to deliver. I have been begging for a refund and there is either no response or a response that does not make sense.

I would never buy here again - Avoid

This company has STOLEN my money and simply does not return it. It’s simply not worth the risk.

jessica
jessicaSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

I have purchased an entertainment unit and a buffet which were damaged (dented and scratched). I’m trying to get a refund and after 2 emails and a call to the customer service nothing has happened after 2 weeks. I have been promised than an email will be sent and a refund will occur but nothing has been done yet. Return policy is only valid for 3 weeks and no one is responding. Terrible customer service & i would absolutely not recommend Brosa

• +3Thumbnail
SherinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really bad experience .

Waited for 5 months after ordering and paying upfront for the Theron day bed. 6 am on the morning of delivery they text to say can't locate item in warehouse. Then delivery arrives and I receive a blue bed, grey cushions and no legs.12 days on called customer care few times they say I have to wait another 21 weeks for the blue cushions but nothing had happened and I am still waiting on the legs to arrive. Full item still hasn't arrived. They keep sending me text regarding something arriving today - I don't know if anything would.

Sherin

Yes the fact is nothing has been done by Brosa to either organise the return of the useless junk that's now occupying my lounge room or to give my money back. You guys have kept my money since 'Sept 2020.

Sherin

One month later still no replacement

Ramya
Ramya

Poor quality - Huber side and end tables

They must spend all their money on marketing. The Huber Side Table and End Table that I purchased took 22 weeks to arrive. The quality of the parts is poor. One part of the metal legs does not align with the frame and juts out slightly. There are dents and flaws in the metal base. The marble tops came with some slight scratches to them. They look as though I've purchased a second hand product. I wouldn't buy from this place again.

Linda S
Linda SBrisbane

What a horrid company. Zero Stars

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can I give a negative start?

Items supplied 23 weeks after ordering - that's fine I understand Covid held up with manufacturers. It looks like I was sent someone's second hand items. There is dirt, pen marks, water marks and the stitching isn't even complete. Its been a week and their customer service team have only just contacted me now. NEVER BUY FROM THEM. Their customer service team are rude and arrogant. They are still investigating if I can get a refund on this item!!!

Emily

I actually returned the item yesterday. still disappointed that I can’t get shipping refunded. How was I to know the item was going to be unusable when you sent it.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Emily! If the item was faulty, you should not have to pay for shipping. Please let us know your order number so we can follow this up with you directly?

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts.

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts. We have waited 5 months for an order that said 4 weeks when ordered and we are literally sleeping on the floor and they can’t tell us when the parts will arrive. They can’t even get organised to send the parts as we have had lots of people contacting us about the issue. When you spend thousands on new furniture you expect to not sleep on the floor.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Katie! Oh no, we are so sorry that you're missing parts for your bed! Could you please provide us your order number so we can get an ETA on your parts request urgently?

Jman
JmanSydney, NSW

Never use this company

Ordered two chairs in the ready to ship tab for pre Xmas delivery. As a Xmas gift.

Less than 12 hours later the shipping date is..... six months later. Don’t be fooled. Don’t use this company. They publish inaccurate info to get you in, and rely on complacency to keep your order.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Jman! We are sorry if there was any confusion about the lead times. We would love to get in touch with you to clarify and find a solution. Could you please provide us your order number, so we can contact you?

GilesSydney, NSW

Terrible service and uncomfortable product!

I bought a sofa bed from Brosa and it said on the website it's "comfort" level was snug. It's the hardest thing I've ever sat on let alone slept on. The delivery was late as well.

Returning it was a nightmare. They wouldn't organise a pickup till I chased them a bunch of times. They then didn't come to pick it up and I had to chase again to get them to come. The only way I got anything sorted was by complaining to one of the founders.

Giles

I've already spoken to your owner David and numerous people in customer service so feel free to follow up with them.

Alan D.
Alan D.

Heavily delayed delivery - poor customer service

Delivery of items pushed significantly out from advertised timeframes.
Some items to be delivered over 6 weeks late & after Christmas (we have moved to a new home & were hoping to host).
Customer service were not very helpful.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Alan! We are truly sorry that your order has been pushed out and especially we would like to apologise that you didn't feel supported by our team. Can you please advise your order number, so we can review this and get back to you with options?

Angela

Should not have passed quality control! False advertising.

Cavenish R.
Cavenish R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

16 weeks wait for 3 chairs

I ordered 3 bar stools and was told they should arrive in 16 weeks. Are you kidding me. 7 weeks later we have zero chairs to sit on and every time I enquire about the progress I get a snooty remark. Ridiculous wait for 3 items!!! Never order from them again!!