Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Marina P.
Marina P.

WORST customer service

Poor quality customer service, they made an error on our order and overall a really bad experience. Would never order anything from them again. They have now 'lost' two Palemero armchairs that were due for arrival to our home. How can your company have two seperate chairs going missing from your warehouse? Poor systems in place and even worse customer service. Still waiting on a team member to respond to my missing delivery.

sharon h
sharon hSydney, NSW

Very disappointing

Waited almost 8 months for item, and no clue from company about delivery. Disappointed i wasn't warned of wait time

Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales customer service.

Whilst products appear to be of good quality, it's mostly cheap board with a really thin coating of paint. Screws are flimsy, some holes do not align. Products chip very easily with minimum effort, and there is very poor customer follow up to any inquiries on this. I'm still waiting after 2 weeks to hear if I can purchase a replacement part for a cabinet. You will likely notice blemishes on your product when unwrapping because of inconsistent manufacturing. No real difference in qaulity as opposed to Ikea, just trading off the latest on trend fad.

Andrea S.
Andrea S.South East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous wait for delivery

Bruce
BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A very slow experience

The ordering was fine and we were advised there may be a delay
Ordered and paid end of November Delivered end of March
Our order sat two weeks in the warehouse with the consignee some other name in Adelaide
I did the hard work to get it sorted out and refunded 10% of the purchase price with an apology
Two weeks later still nothing had happened and still the wrong consingee name
DHL the delivery company were absolutely no help whatsoever in sorting it out
Customer service staff did not return phone calls and I was left to sort out the company’s mess up
Beware

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Bruce! Thank you for your honest review as it does help us improve on our service delivery. Saddened to hear of your recent experience with.

Unacceptable experience - in the morning of ETA, informed my ordered item is discontinued and no longer available

RhiD
RhiDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad after sales experience

Had an unsuccessful delivery of a sofa because it didn't fit in my lift. They took the sofa away and texted me the same day that they would get in contact with me but no one ever got back to me regarding a refund or a redelivery to a different address. I've now contacted Brosa several times with no follow up. After three weeks Brosa still have my money AND my sofa. Not very happy

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! We're very sorry that you didn't have any follow up about the returned sofa. Please email us with your order number and reference #PR2290 to feedback@brosa.com and we will get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

orange m.
orange m.Canberra 2600, ACT

Damaged goods delivered.

Shipping was extended a few times due to covid.. which I understand however after 3 months of waiting my order arrived damaged. See photos

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We are so sorry that your item arrived damaged through the packaging! We would really like to get this right. Could you please advise your order number or email us to support@brosa.com so we can help you out?

Very Disappointed!

After waiting over 5 months for the delivery of my bed that was supposed to take 7-8 weeks it arrived with no legs. Very disappointing!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

The legs were sent by express post and arrived in afew days. Thanks

Debra
DebraSydney, NSW

Bed looks great but assembly is appalling

Ordered the Scot bed from Brosa. It came on time and looks nice. Big problem though. The two men who assembled it didn't have a clue how to do it. End product is a bed that is missing bolts, no nuts used at all, head board is wobbly and some of the wrong bolts in the wrong place= substandard, unsafe piece of furniture. My husband is 80 years old and we are sleeping on a mattress on the floor until they can get someone back who hopefully knows what he/she is doing. Customer service very nice but so far no action. Concerned about our safety as well. Be ware.

Joel GrenellHunter Region, NSW

Don't do it

Just don't bother ordering anything that needs to be made. 8 weeks tuned into 21 weeks and when my order finally arrived last week a leg on the Frank chest of drawers was the incorrect piece and couldn't be used. I'm now told i have to wait 13 weeks for a small leg that screws in so my order is complete. 13 weeks!! Could this not be flown in guys considering it's your mistake. Its come and collect the goods, give me a full refund and close your doors.

Joel Grenell

Thats so big of you all, don't you realise we juts want what we ordered back in June. Pretty simple really, fly in a part to arrive within a month and I will be fine. Are you capable of air freight like everyone else?

Terrible quality and misleading info on delivery time - will never buy anything from Brosa again...

Never thought I would write this review on a brand I used to like. I've ordered this Greta Entertainment Unit in White back in early Nov this year and only receive the item today - the last day of 2020... despite the 3-4 weeks estimate despatch time from its website... Now on to the quality... dear lord... do I really need to say anymore than all the photos attached? Not one corner of this item has no problem... And it's dirty . I have never encountered such bad quality piece of furniture ever... Should've ordered something from Ikea. It's such a shame that a brand used to be good now is in my blacklist...

• +9Thumbnail

Furniture “lost” disgraceful customer service

Ordered furniture 9 weeks ago & still no delivery. Contacted freight company several times with little to no success. Received email from BROSA saying freight company have “lost” furniture & my order updated to delivery in 2021 (a further month away). No phone contact from BROSA, disgraceful customer service & no product delivered.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Kate! We are very sorry that the courier can't locate your shipment. Please allow us to investigate this urgently and get back to you with additional options. We will be in touch with you today.

Danni C.
Danni C.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service - be careful

After three attempts to deliver the wrong table, the right one was delivered damaged. They backed their truck into my fence and damaged it of which they are telling me it happened before they arrived.
My Chairs for the table are now being delivered over 4 months away. End product is quite disappointing. I would stay away from this company. The service is appalling. They don’t attempt to even admit what terrible things they have done.