Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 2 of 12)

Bruce

BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A very slow experience

The ordering was fine and we were advised there may be a delay
Ordered and paid end of November Delivered end of March
Our order sat two weeks in the warehouse with the consignee some other name in Adelaide
I did the hard work to get it sorted out and refunded 10% of the purchase price with an apology
Two weeks later still nothing had happened and still the wrong consingee name
DHL the delivery company were absolutely no help whatsoever in sorting it out
Customer service staff did not return phone calls and I was left to sort out the company’s mess up
Beware

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Bruce! Thank you for your honest review as it does help us improve on our service delivery. Saddened to hear of your recent experience with.

Ana

Ana

Awful

Luke V.

Luke V.South East Queensland, QLD

13.5 week wait to be told I can't get what I ordered...

Very sad to report after 13.5 weeks I was told I can't get what I ordered after numerous delayed delivery updates...

They asked if I would buy something else and I would if that took into account the terrible experience I had just endured waiting for a bed frame that was never to come.

After confirming that basically I was to pay full price with no consideration for the experience I had just received, I agreed to have a refund processed 5 months from my order.

Pitiful...

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Luke! Thank you for your honest review, we're saddened to read about your disappointing experience. Your feedback will help us improve on our service delivery.

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

One month later still no replacement

Punky

Punky

Item received damaged

Ordered small marble top side/lamp table. Insufficiently packed - perhaps by manufacturer. Item received damaged upon opening. Warranty claim lodged. Failed to respond to warranty claim for 2 weeks despite claim of a 2 business day response. Ultimately negotiated a 20% refund.

Anne

Anne

Very poor service

I ordered a sofa bed and had to wait for a month to receive it. The item was flat packed and very heavy. I was given no notice of the delivery. After organising a friend to help me move it into the sitting room and put it together, it was not at all comfortable!!. I contacted Brosa and asked to return it but because I was just outside the return allowance, after taking a few days to reply, they refused!!. I am now left with a sofa which is of no use. The whole experience has been most frustrating and I am substantially out of pocket. I would not recommend this company or buy from them again.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Unacceptable experience - in the morning of ETA, informed my ordered item is discontinued and no longer available

Ramya

Ramya

Poor quality - Huber side and end tables

They must spend all their money on marketing. The Huber Side Table and End Table that I purchased took 22 weeks to arrive. The quality of the parts is poor. One part of the metal legs does not align with the frame and juts out slightly. There are dents and flaws in the metal base. The marble tops came with some slight scratches to them. They look as though I've purchased a second hand product. I wouldn't buy from this place again.

Bill

BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling After Sales Customer Service

Maree

MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brosa Furniture is unable to deliver my order after 6 months

After six months of waiting for my order (a Greta Bar Cabinet) I have just had the poorest response from Brosa - they can’t confirm a delivery date - stuck at the port. I ordered and paid on 2 Sept 2020 for delivery in Dec, this was pushed to January and then Feb 2021 due to ‘held up at port’ and now it has pushed to March 2021 for the same reason. Very disappointed on the lack of customer contact regarding the ongoing delay and right now, no one knows where my order actually is. They are now eager to offer a refund but I have waited so long and can’t get a replacement unit without further delays from another supplier. Very disappointed and this will be the last time I shop with Brosa.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Maree! Thank you for your honest feedback. We're sorry that your order is affected by a delay. Be assured we're doing everything we can to fix the situation and deliver your order as soon as we possibly can.

Shopaholic386

Shopaholic386Carlingford

Poor customer service

[Name Removed] provided a poor level of customer service via the chat function when I was enquiring about the options that were available (and limiting in terms of which combinations of legs to fabric were allowed). After providing little explanation he continually tried to blow me off, and when I requested the enquiry be escalated to a manager for further advice, he blatantly refused to acknowledge the request before hanging up on me. If this is the level of service Brosa accepts then I will happily take my business elsewhere.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! We are very sorry that you had a bad experience with our chat team. We would love to help you with your enquiry. Please feel free to email us to hello@brosa.com and we'll make sure to answer all your questions.

RhiD

RhiDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad after sales experience

Had an unsuccessful delivery of a sofa because it didn't fit in my lift. They took the sofa away and texted me the same day that they would get in contact with me but no one ever got back to me regarding a refund or a redelivery to a different address. I've now contacted Brosa several times with no follow up. After three weeks Brosa still have my money AND my sofa. Not very happy

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! We're very sorry that you didn't have any follow up about the returned sofa. Please email us with your order number and reference #PR2290 to feedback@brosa.com and we will get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

orange m.

orange m.Canberra 2600, ACT

Damaged goods delivered.

Shipping was extended a few times due to covid.. which I understand however after 3 months of waiting my order arrived damaged. See photos

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We are so sorry that your item arrived damaged through the packaging! We would really like to get this right. Could you please advise your order number or email us to support@brosa.com so we can help you out?

Linda S