Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 3 of 12)

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery customer service appalling

Ordered $2.5k of sofa and coffee table the customer service in the delivery side was so bad i canceled my order, if the service is this bad before i receive my product i would be very wary of after sales service
I cannot rate the quality as i canceled before i received the products

Very Disappointed!

After waiting over 5 months for the delivery of my bed that was supposed to take 7-8 weeks it arrived with no legs. Very disappointing!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

The legs were sent by express post and arrived in afew days. Thanks

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can I give a negative start?

Items supplied 23 weeks after ordering - that's fine I understand Covid held up with manufacturers. It looks like I was sent someone's second hand items. There is dirt, pen marks, water marks and the stitching isn't even complete. Its been a week and their customer service team have only just contacted me now. NEVER BUY FROM THEM. Their customer service team are rude and arrogant. They are still investigating if I can get a refund on this item!!!

Emily

I actually returned the item yesterday. still disappointed that I can’t get shipping refunded. How was I to know the item was going to be unusable when you sent it.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Emily! If the item was faulty, you should not have to pay for shipping. Please let us know your order number so we can follow this up with you directly?

Debra

DebraSydney, NSW

Bed looks great but assembly is appalling

Ordered the Scot bed from Brosa. It came on time and looks nice. Big problem though. The two men who assembled it didn't have a clue how to do it. End product is a bed that is missing bolts, no nuts used at all, head board is wobbly and some of the wrong bolts in the wrong place= substandard, unsafe piece of furniture. My husband is 80 years old and we are sleeping on a mattress on the floor until they can get someone back who hopefully knows what he/she is doing. Customer service very nice but so far no action. Concerned about our safety as well. Be ware.

Ethan Dee

Ethan DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't waist your time with Brosa, Save yourself the headache!

Ordered in August 2020, Estimated delivery was 3mths which turned into 6mths. I am not an unreasonable person I understand covid delayed things... didn't complain or contact for 6mths. In the day of delivery told 2 of the ten dining chairs ordered cannot be found and won't be delivered on the day. Called can't get through left many messages and emails still no contact or update on the 2 missing chairs. Useless, unprofessional and a total waste of time! Wish I had spent my money elsewhere.

Carol

CarolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order here if you like long delivery times!!

I ordered an accent chair back in august 2020. Should of been delivered by Xmas but kept delaying the delivery times. Now they have advised me it won’t be here till April. I can’t believe how long it is taking. Should of shopped elsewhere. Never will order from Brosa again.

CorinneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Item destroyed in transit -terrible communication

Joel GrenellHunter Region, NSW

Don't do it

Just don't bother ordering anything that needs to be made. 8 weeks tuned into 21 weeks and when my order finally arrived last week a leg on the Frank chest of drawers was the incorrect piece and couldn't be used. I'm now told i have to wait 13 weeks for a small leg that screws in so my order is complete. 13 weeks!! Could this not be flown in guys considering it's your mistake. Its come and collect the goods, give me a full refund and close your doors.

Joel Grenell

Thats so big of you all, don't you realise we juts want what we ordered back in June. Pretty simple really, fly in a part to arrive within a month and I will be fine. Are you capable of air freight like everyone else?

AJBR

AJBRSydney

Another company who make promises they can't deliver

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Terrible quality and misleading info on delivery time - will never buy anything from Brosa again...

Never thought I would write this review on a brand I used to like. I've ordered this Greta Entertainment Unit in White back in early Nov this year and only receive the item today - the last day of 2020... despite the 3-4 weeks estimate despatch time from its website... Now on to the quality... dear lord... do I really need to say anymore than all the photos attached? Not one corner of this item has no problem... And it's dirty . I have never encountered such bad quality piece of furniture ever... Should've ordered something from Ikea. It's such a shame that a brand used to be good now is in my blacklist...

• +9Thumbnail
Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service and bad quality products

I recently purchased a couch from Brosa - it took several months for it to be delivered. When it was delivered, they damaged my walls in several places and this still has not been addressed. To make it worse, when we sat on the couch it was like sitting on cement. When I raised this with customer service they were not prepared to address the issue. When I asked to speak to the manager, she tried to make excuses by bad mouthing another very reputable furniture manufacturer - so unprofessional.
I strongly recommend people do not buy Brosa furniture.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Ian! We are terribly sorry to hear about this and we'd like to fix this for you. Could you please provide us your order number so we can bring up the details and get in touch with you directly?

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts.

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts. We have waited 5 months for an order that said 4 weeks when ordered and we are literally sleeping on the floor and they can’t tell us when the parts will arrive. They can’t even get organised to send the parts as we have had lots of people contacting us about the issue. When you spend thousands on new furniture you expect to not sleep on the floor.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Katie! Oh no, we are so sorry that you're missing parts for your bed! Could you please provide us your order number so we can get an ETA on your parts request urgently?

Jman

JmanSydney, NSW

Never use this company

Ordered two chairs in the ready to ship tab for pre Xmas delivery. As a Xmas gift.

Less than 12 hours later the shipping date is..... six months later. Don’t be fooled. Don’t use this company. They publish inaccurate info to get you in, and rely on complacency to keep your order.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Jman! We are sorry if there was any confusion about the lead times. We would love to get in touch with you to clarify and find a solution. Could you please provide us your order number, so we can contact you?

GilesSydney, NSW

Terrible service and uncomfortable product!

I bought a sofa bed from Brosa and it said on the website it's "comfort" level was snug. It's the hardest thing I've ever sat on let alone slept on. The delivery was late as well.

Returning it was a nightmare. They wouldn't organise a pickup till I chased them a bunch of times. They then didn't come to pick it up and I had to chase again to get them to come. The only way I got anything sorted was by complaining to one of the founders.

Giles

I've already spoken to your owner David and numerous people in customer service so feel free to follow up with them.

Username withheld

Username withheld

6 month wait for a bed frame listed as 10 weeks on website

As stated above, I am waiting for a bed frame that I ordered in the middle of the year.

Every month I get an email stating that it has been delayed further. I’m sure next month I will get another email and I would have been waiting 7 months.

I am upset because the website lists it as a 8-10 week wait, yet I have been waiting double that.

I am out of pocket $1000 and have been sleeping on the floor for months. Had I know the extensive wait, I would have purchased from another company.

I believe this is deceitful behaviour from Brosa, they know the extended time frame but yet still advertise it differently and take your money.