Kristy S09

Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Justin

JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales customer service.

Whilst products appear to be of good quality, it's mostly cheap board with a really thin coating of paint. Screws are flimsy, some holes do not align. Products chip very easily with minimum effort, and there is very poor customer follow up to any inquiries on this. I'm still waiting after 2 weeks to hear if I can purchase a replacement part for a cabinet. You will likely notice blemishes on your product when unwrapping because of inconsistent manufacturing. No real difference in qaulity as opposed to Ikea, just trading off the latest on trend fad.

Andrea S.

Dianna Armchair

Ramya

Ramya

Poor quality - Huber side and end tables

They must spend all their money on marketing. The Huber Side Table and End Table that I purchased took 22 weeks to arrive. The quality of the parts is poor. One part of the metal legs does not align with the frame and juts out slightly. There are dents and flaws in the metal base. The marble tops came with some slight scratches to them. They look as though I've purchased a second hand product. I wouldn't buy from this place again.

David A

David AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value, Horrible Experience.

I purchased a John 3 seater couch, paid up front and accepted the 12 to 14 week lead time. It arrived today, one day short of 26 weeks. I was offered to select delivery date and time two weeks in advance, they changed that PM before the scheduled next morning, reluctantly agreed between 3 and 6 PM, arrived at 1.30 PM. Huge box left behind. Great unit for the office and a good price - would pay more for same product next time from another supplier - we had a game with our customers called sit in the invisible couch. Great business model with my cash for six months while I waited and waited.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi David! We are very sorry that your John Sofa arrived significantly delayed and we understand that it is frustrating. Though we are happy to hear that you like the product. Thank you for your honest feedback!

MerriSydney, NSW

Great sofa but uncomfortable bed

Good look, price, sofa and opening but I'll need toput double padding for comfortable adult sleep- two crosswise hard bits

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Merri! We're sorry to hear that your sofa bed is not comfortable. Please know that we got you covered - please contact us on support@brosa.com, we will be happy to assist you with a return or a replacement.

I will email as advised

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience after purchase

Debra

DebraSydney, NSW

Bed looks great but assembly is appalling

Ordered the Scot bed from Brosa. It came on time and looks nice. Big problem though. The two men who assembled it didn't have a clue how to do it. End product is a bed that is missing bolts, no nuts used at all, head board is wobbly and some of the wrong bolts in the wrong place= substandard, unsafe piece of furniture. My husband is 80 years old and we are sleeping on a mattress on the floor until they can get someone back who hopefully knows what he/she is doing. Customer service very nice but so far no action. Concerned about our safety as well. Be ware.

CorinneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Item destroyed in transit -terrible communication

Corinne

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts.

Prices are reasonable as items come with missing parts. We have waited 5 months for an order that said 4 weeks when ordered and we are literally sleeping on the floor and they can’t tell us when the parts will arrive. They can’t even get organised to send the parts as we have had lots of people contacting us about the issue. When you spend thousands on new furniture you expect to not sleep on the floor.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Katie! Oh no, we are so sorry that you're missing parts for your bed! Could you please provide us your order number so we can get an ETA on your parts request urgently?

Tla

TlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not purchase their floor lamps

I ordered a tripod floor lamp and noticed cosmetic issues with the lamp, Brosa was quick to exchange the product which i was happy with however the second floor lamp kept causing short circuits in my house. Brosa promptly refunded me for the lightbulbs bought in addition. Excellent customer service but would steer away from buying their lamps.

Meredith

MeredithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delayed delivery, faulty product, limited communication

I ordered my bed in April to be delivered in July, the bed arrived in September. The bed is lovely however there are parts that don’t line up, it’s faulty, I have tried to report this and am yet to receive a response (over a week of no communication).

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Meredith! We're sorry that your product can't be assembled. Can you please provide your order number, so we can get in touch and fix this for you asap?

Angela

Should not have passed quality control! False advertising.

Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Sofa bed extremely uncomfortable and firm

I bought the Siesta 3 Seater Sofa bed, it looks great and is not too bad as seating but it is extremely uncomfortable to sleep on. The website lists this item as 'snug' not too soft, but not too firm, however it is very firm and painful to lay on. It is disappointing as if I knew it was actually firm not snug, I would not have purchased this. Waste of money!

Ash3000

Ash3000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Looks great, chairs still wobble

I bought a sofa, 3 lounge chairs, a dining table and 8 dining chairs and paid for assembly. The sofa was damaged and replaced at no charge, .One lounge chair and 3 dining chairs wobble badly. The guy said they'd send pads for the legs, which they finally sent after some months and many emails. However the pads don't fit.. I really can't be bothered chasing them down again. Furniture is nice but make sure it's properly assembled before the assemblers go and don't be fobbed off with a promise to fix later.

Tom M

Tom MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome team in Fitzroy showroom, but terrible product and after-sales experience

Suzanne V.

Suzanne V.South East Queensland, QLD

Looks good but needs replacing after 18 months.

mrhat

mrhatMelbourne

Subpar product for luxury prices

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi there! We are sorry for the issues with your office chair and that you are unhappy with the solution offered. Please note that we had offered you a return of the product for a refund, which you have rejected. Thank you for your feedback.

Furniture looked second hand! Customer service lacking!

Quick delivery but when goods arrived, I opened it to find nail holes on every draw and (chest of draws) that should have been filled or should not have been in there to begin with.
I informed customer service who were prompt to begin with and they took a while to get a resolution as there is no contact phone number. Only through emails. A quick phone call on the day and it could've been resolved pretty quickly.

Anyway I appreciate their efforts of resolution.