Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Nice quality dining chairs

I bought 4 dining chairs which were of great quality and I couldn't be happier with them. Very comfortable and well made. However, I felt waiting months for delivery was not welcome though I must admit they were worth it in the end. They arrived safe and sound.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Good quality but 6 months to deliver!

Cyprien A.
Cyprien A.

I ordered a couple of items from them few years ago

Patricia A.
Patricia A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than the rest

Firstly great website and easy to navigate. Got the VIP delivery service, delivery boys were great and assembled the lounge easily and promptly! Store had a good selection to browse from. With fabric samples to take home which was really helpful. Just one thing to note find out availability before ordering as goods are popular and u may have to wait for the stock to arrive from overseas so allow time for that. After sales service wasn’t the best I had to do the chasing but eventually found someone to assist me to prioritise my delivery. Would definitely purchase again from Brosa but with eyes wide open.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledSydney

Very poor service

Baha F.
Baha F.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Furniture online store

I bought two different furniture and thinking about the third one as they were very good in quality and very good design and color, delivered fast and clean,the products price are very reasonable in comparison with other online stores

Sus
SusSydney, NSW

Great customer service when it matters

The Brosa team helped us set up our holiday house when most companies weren't able to deliver. They were professional, polite and their design choices really my expectations. We had a few hiccups with a few items. This is when Brosa's customer service really stood out. The team communicated promptly, listened to the issues, identified a solution and helped us get on track as quickly as possible. This was much more than a 'buying' experience, they actually cared about us as a customer. Special thanks to Sarah and Bree.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Augustus
Augustus

Stylish products, awful quality control and communication

• +2Thumbnail
Lynsey
Lynsey

Lovely bed and matching furniture

The velvet bed frame is lovely to the touch, the matching ottoman adds just the right touch and feels well made. One wish is the headboard sloped for comfort sitting up but good delivery and well made slats.

Tatira
TatiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my lounge space

The service I received from the Brosa team was above and beyond what I expected. I purchased my occasional chairs during the looong lockdown in Victoria but the friendly staff at a Brosa made it all so easy and worth the wait.

Maria
Mariasydney

not so good experience

jazz
jazzMelbourne

Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise - Best purchase of my adult life.

I ordered Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise and the couch is just beautiful and comfy. The delivery service is next to done with their driver tracking system so you exactly know how far your delivery driver is. They even call when they are close to arrival time. Love buying from Brosa

Brittany T.
Brittany T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing functionality could be more comfortable

Great function-wise but the padding leaves something to be desired if you use this as a daily bed (as we do) then invest in a good mattress topper

carltonfc
carltonfcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ottoman

Ottoman is great, love the fabric and color. Overall height of ottoman lower than my old one bit I still love the look of it. Perfect for additional seating as well. Purchased July, delivered as advised in Sept (COVID). Cheap delivery fee given size of box!

Sofa bed - great, good looking but firm

Very happy

It’s a good looking piece & good value for money.
It is very firm, i added a topper & is now perfect.