Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Kennis C.
Kennis C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new couch!!

Beautiful design and quality but not costing your arms and legs. The delivery and assemble services are excellent as well. Thank you!!

Rhonda
RhondaSouthwest, VIC

Extremely happy with this online experience

Good quality products. Great follow up with material and color swatches mailed out for visual and color matching. Easy website to use. I went for the white glove experience where the delivery included putting my bed together and taking the packaging away. Excellent service and staff.

Other Furniture Shops

Great furniture at affordable prices.

Brosa were very easy to deal with and kept me informed of delays in shipping due to Covid. Their products are made well and are affordable.

Samlani
SamlaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service from start to finish and products as advertised

Amazing experience from beginning to end. I ordered fabric samples which arrived promptly and ended up being exact match to the products i ordered (swivel chair in boucle and Palermo sofa).
The online chat sales staff was very helpful giving me more information about products, delivery options and even sent a video of the sofa to help me decide. The delivery drivers were also amazing, patient in navigating the large box on my staircase.

Megan
MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Our Bed!!!! From start to finish it was great. I will definitely be buying from this company again.

Website was so easy to use. The product was exactly as ordered and the put together service was well worth it!

Tina D.
Tina D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Armchair is perfect for my library room

Beautiful product! I found Brosa on Instagram and fell in love with their products. Ended up ordering the textured armchair for my library in my home! It's perfect and was so easy to put together!

Moira W.
Moira W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great quality

I ordered the Scott Tallboy set of drawers and they look wonderful, very sturdy, practical and my daughter assembled the kit for me. I couldn't be happier. It was so easy shopping online, with excellent descriptions and dimensions, and the delivery process and notifications proved to be excellent.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Elisa
ElisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gorgeous Modular Sofa

I saw my couch when I first did a google search on removable couch covers. I physically went to the store to check it out before I bought it + the staff were fantastic all the way through from order to delivery. More companies should adopt your philosophies. My couch quality is excellent + it looks great (comfy). I'm so happy. I ordered it in August 2021+ it got delivered in October 2021. Definitely worth the wait.

Bridget
BridgetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stylish and Adaptable

I was very impressed by the extensive range on offer and the availability of stock. There were many options for colours and the staff were more than happy to run through in detail the design features and selections I was after. The quality was great and delivery was a breeze even in an apartment.

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

So comfy and looks perfect in my home!

After searching for a very minimal and modern style of sofa for a long time, I was very happy to have found the drake sofa! I’m very satisfied with the quality and comfort. And the delivery team were exceptional.

Lynsey
Lynsey

Beautiful velvet Emily King Bed!

Ordered online and the heron grey was too blue so excellent service in allowing me to swap for the dark velvet and gas lift.

Other Furniture Shops

Comfortable, affordable and beautiful couch

I was worried about ordering a couch online without physically test the softness, fabric, colour etc. However, I'm glad i trusted the site descriptions, scale of softness and went for it. The couch arrived by the estimated delivery time, delivery people were friendly and helpful and the couch is absolutely beautiful and more comfortable that I imagined it to be. I could not be happier!

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect extension table for a smallish space and family!

The Brosa website is easy to navigate, including all important pictures and measurements. My table is exactly what I hoped it would be- functional, sturdy and pleasing on the eye!

jazz
jazzMelbourne

Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise - Best purchase of my adult life.

I ordered Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise and the couch is just beautiful and comfy. The delivery service is next to done with their driver tracking system so you exactly know how far your delivery driver is. They even call when they are close to arrival time. Love buying from Brosa

Lisa A
Lisa ASouth East Queensland, QLD

The Perfect Sofa

A Perfect sofa to match my Dining Chairs and other 2 Sofas.
I Love the colour, design, look and feel of this sofa. It is covered in a great quality and durable linen fabric with a very study structural base, comfortable and stylish. This sofa was absolutely value for money and looks perfect in my living room. Delivered was earlier than expected and I received fantastic customer service. I would highly recommend Brosa to anyone looking for a great quality sofa or product.