Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Sus
SusSydney, NSW

Great customer service when it matters

The Brosa team helped us set up our holiday house when most companies weren't able to deliver. They were professional, polite and their design choices really my expectations. We had a few hiccups with a few items. This is when Brosa's customer service really stood out. The team communicated promptly, listened to the issues, identified a solution and helped us get on track as quickly as possible. This was much more than a 'buying' experience, they actually cared about us as a customer. Special thanks to Sarah and Bree.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Faulty product, zero service.

Bought a sideboard which when it first came out of the box I was delighted with. It looked to be really good quality however once I'd put the legs on and stood it up I saw one of the doors won't close, the hinges weren't attached properly by manufacturer so it just hangs open.
Sent email photos and video to Brosa explaining the issue and 10 days later zero response except an email saying it would take them up to a week to respond.
Thats far below the minimum standard of service I'd expect.
There was also a payment glitch where the money came out of my account but no order confirmation, item still showing in my cart however that got fixed up in a few days.

Davy B.
Davy B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and products

Easy to navigate website and was able to quickly chat with people for any further information. Products received as described. Very solid and durable. Not much assembly required.

yesplease
yespleaseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Few hiccups, but happy with the furniture

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for the order number! We will contact you today.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Tla
TlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not purchase their floor lamps

I ordered a tripod floor lamp and noticed cosmetic issues with the lamp, Brosa was quick to exchange the product which i was happy with however the second floor lamp kept causing short circuits in my house. Brosa promptly refunded me for the lightbulbs bought in addition. Excellent customer service but would steer away from buying their lamps.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Steven
StevenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Dining Room Chairs

We purchased 8 chairs from the website as we had already seen the chairs at our son's house so knew they were what we wanted. Sadly the quality control in the manufacturing let them down. One chair we could not fit the legs, after a number of emails a new set of chairs was delivered. Surprise, surprise, one of the chairs did not have the screw fittings in the back so we could not fit the seat to the back. Once all correct we ended up with 8 very comfortable and lovely looking chairs. The website was great and easy to use, good pictures and descriptions. The customer service was good.

Annie
Annie

Excellent customer service

Bought a 2 seater and armchair online as couldn’t go to a showroom due to covid. Furniture arrived beautifully packaged and on time but was unfortunately wrong for the space. Brosa were very prompt and efficient in dealing with my return, they offer a 21 day change of mind return policy which is amazing. I would have no hesitation in buying from them again

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Tom M
Tom MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome team in Fitzroy showroom, but terrible product and after-sales experience

Quality Product and Excellent Customer Service

I bought two of the Sonja Ottoman Folding Beds. Their Quality is great, but more importantly the customer service team was excellent and the entire delivery process was above and beyond!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

GreyBrown
GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.

GKW
GKWasked

Why does BROSA require full payment upfront if they cannot guarantee delivery times? Other furniture companies in Australia who sell items manufactured overseas take a down payment and require the remainder only when the item is in the ware house in Australia. Seems only fair, so why not BROSA?

Get an answer from our members and Brosa Furniture representatives