Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Brittany T.
Brittany T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing functionality could be more comfortable

Great function-wise but the padding leaves something to be desired if you use this as a daily bed (as we do) then invest in a good mattress topper

carltonfc
carltonfcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ottoman

Ottoman is great, love the fabric and color. Overall height of ottoman lower than my old one bit I still love the look of it. Perfect for additional seating as well. Purchased July, delivered as advised in Sept (COVID). Cheap delivery fee given size of box!

Other Furniture Shops

Sofa bed - great, good looking but firm

Very happy

It’s a good looking piece & good value for money.
It is very firm, i added a topper & is now perfect.

NeoSamurai
NeoSamuraiEltham, Victoria

Okay if you're patient enough to wait 4 months for delivery. Made in China not Australia.

Rabs
Rabs

Como Modular Sofa - super comfy

Bought the Como lounge after having seen it in store. Although delivery took a while, I was kept up to date with order tracking and delivery date. And it was delivered when promised. Lounge is very comfy and we love the feature of movable backrest.

Carlos
CarlosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful Service - Nice Furniture

Purchased 2 Wingchairs and I was told 2-3 days delivery. 1 week later I receive a text saying one of the chairs is missing in transit and the other is 2 weeks away. It is now 5 weeks later, and I still only have 1 chair. I have emailed and called over 10 times and get no response. I will never be purchasing from you again.

Katie S
Katie SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delay and no communication

We ordered our sofa at the start of April. ETA was July. Each time we checked the order tracker the ETA was pushed out further, however zero communication from Brosa. Last update indicated ETA mid-September. Meanwhile the same sofa on their website still showing 10-12 weeks delivery. Took several emails/calls/online chat to finally get a resolution and received a full refund. Brosa definitely needs to improve on after sales service and communication.

Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales customer service.

Whilst products appear to be of good quality, it's mostly cheap board with a really thin coating of paint. Screws are flimsy, some holes do not align. Products chip very easily with minimum effort, and there is very poor customer follow up to any inquiries on this. I'm still waiting after 2 weeks to hear if I can purchase a replacement part for a cabinet. You will likely notice blemishes on your product when unwrapping because of inconsistent manufacturing. No real difference in qaulity as opposed to Ikea, just trading off the latest on trend fad.

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Brosa provided great service from purchase to delivery. I found the web chat was the best way to contact them when we needed to make changes to our order. They were responsive and helpful. We bought a few sets of the Ingrid dining chairs which were well packaged, easy to build and of good quality for the price, plus look fantastic! Only suggestion for improvement would be to provide plugs to cover the screw holes for a neater finish, but great looking and comfortable nevertheless.

Andrea S.
Andrea S.South East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous wait for delivery

Other Furniture Shops

Great looking piece but not built for everyday use

I ordered the Maki Sofa Bed in Burnt Orange and the colour is stunning. Everyone who has seen it has commented on how great it looks! Only thing is that it's not the most comfy of chairs as you can feel the iron rods when sitting on it. I haven't used it as a fold out sofa bed yet, and probably won't as I don't think it will be comfortable for guests. However, for an accent piece it ticks all the boxes. Ordering and delivery were super easy.

Omar
OmarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dianna Armchair

Edie
EdieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the table shape but disappointed that it’s only veneer on ply.

Table I purchased was very easy to assemble and looks lovely in the dining room. Lots of great comments about it even though it’s not real wood.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Edie! Delighted you're loving your new table, we thank you for your honest feedback as it does help improve on our products and customer experience.

Ramya
Ramya

Poor quality - Huber side and end tables

They must spend all their money on marketing. The Huber Side Table and End Table that I purchased took 22 weeks to arrive. The quality of the parts is poor. One part of the metal legs does not align with the frame and juts out slightly. There are dents and flaws in the metal base. The marble tops came with some slight scratches to them. They look as though I've purchased a second hand product. I wouldn't buy from this place again.

Product Appearance Not as advertised