Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

New to AT46
New to AT46Sydney, NSW

Quality and craftsmanship is perfect

Great range of products. I found exactly what I wanted and the quality and craftsmanship is excellent. Beautiful pieces that add style to my room. The order tracking was helpful, and the delivery guys assembled and took away the boxes and packaging. It was a great service.

Son
SonPerth, WA

Just what I was after

These stools will go against our island bench which has wood veneer panelling. I wanted something which would blend in, rather than stand out in contrast, and which would be comfortable and sturdy. These were just the ticket. We will replace the plastic chair glides on the legs with felt, though, as they're just a bit too slippery.

Other Furniture Shops

Anonymous Reviewer
Anonymous ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality, good price, but you have to wait for 4 months for your products to arrive.

When I purchased Brosa, I overlooked the note that items will arrive in...4 months.
I mean, 4 months to make 2 bar stools...which I intended to use while waiting for my custom made dining sets (from another provider overseas) to arrive. Interestingly the custom made table and chairs only took total of 1 month to be designed (by my drawings), made, and delivered from overseas...by sea! While here I am waiting diligently for my bar stools to arrive...on my new shiny dining sets.
Anyway, not Brosa fault! I know, mine for overlooked the ETA, I mean, who would have thought? But what really win me over was the product quality. It is impeccably made, beautifully crafted and I cannot fault a thing. So I forgive you Brosa.

Product Appearance As advertised

Good quality and reasonable pricing

Friendly customer with 1:1 service at Alexandria. Great range and quality and reasonable pricing. Would definitely order from Brosa again. Only issue is slow shipping with things not in stock.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Joanne N.
Joanne N.New South Wales

Simple and quick delivery

I got a visitor and needed an extra day bed urgently. Luckily that I found this Ottoman/Soft Bed from Brosa. it is exactly what i needed for long. It arrives right on time, very easy to assemble. I like the fact that it is made of very secure and solid materials. even though I found it got further discount after I made my purchase, still very satisfy on what I got at a reasonable price. well, i will be even happier if I can get it by the discounted price. You can't win when it is an emergency need.

Chits
Chits

Lola scoop back dining chair.

Have been looking for a while for a suitable padded supportive chair to use with desk and sewing machine and located the ‘Lola’ on sale at Brosa. Having previously purchased a sofa I was confident about reliable delivery and ordered on line. Quick, economical and satisfactory delivery service as I live 80 km from Adelaide. Husband assembled. Happy with purchase

Dasha
DashaSydney, NSW

long process

We purchased a bed head and a bench seat to go with it. The bench seat is beautiful, the bed head however came in wrong colour. We are currently working with costumer service to get it reordered which will take at least 3 more months. The delay is disappointing, however the bench seat we have received is beautiful so I am looking forward to getting the rest of my order

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Brosa Furniture
Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Dasha, our sincere apologies about the wrong color. We are currently crafting your head for you and will get it to you as fast as we can.

I'm glad that you like the Edward bed bench!

Other Furniture Shops