Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Patricia A.
Patricia A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than the rest

Firstly great website and easy to navigate. Got the VIP delivery service, delivery boys were great and assembled the lounge easily and promptly! Store had a good selection to browse from. With fabric samples to take home which was really helpful. Just one thing to note find out availability before ordering as goods are popular and u may have to wait for the stock to arrive from overseas so allow time for that. After sales service wasn’t the best I had to do the chasing but eventually found someone to assist me to prioritise my delivery. Would definitely purchase again from Brosa but with eyes wide open.

DisgruntledSydney

Very poor service

Sus
SusSydney, NSW

Great customer service when it matters

The Brosa team helped us set up our holiday house when most companies weren't able to deliver. They were professional, polite and their design choices really my expectations. We had a few hiccups with a few items. This is when Brosa's customer service really stood out. The team communicated promptly, listened to the issues, identified a solution and helped us get on track as quickly as possible. This was much more than a 'buying' experience, they actually cared about us as a customer. Special thanks to Sarah and Bree.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Tatira
TatiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my lounge space

The service I received from the Brosa team was above and beyond what I expected. I purchased my occasional chairs during the looong lockdown in Victoria but the friendly staff at a Brosa made it all so easy and worth the wait.

jazz
jazzMelbourne

Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise - Best purchase of my adult life.

I ordered Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise and the couch is just beautiful and comfy. The delivery service is next to done with their driver tracking system so you exactly know how far your delivery driver is. They even call when they are close to arrival time. Love buying from Brosa

Product Appearance As advertised

Sofa bed - great, good looking but firm

Very happy

It’s a good looking piece & good value for money.
It is very firm, i added a topper & is now perfect.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Faulty product, zero service.

Bought a sideboard which when it first came out of the box I was delighted with. It looked to be really good quality however once I'd put the legs on and stood it up I saw one of the doors won't close, the hinges weren't attached properly by manufacturer so it just hangs open.
Sent email photos and video to Brosa explaining the issue and 10 days later zero response except an email saying it would take them up to a week to respond.
Thats far below the minimum standard of service I'd expect.
There was also a payment glitch where the money came out of my account but no order confirmation, item still showing in my cart however that got fixed up in a few days.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Rabs
Rabs

Como Modular Sofa - super comfy

Bought the Como lounge after having seen it in store. Although delivery took a while, I was kept up to date with order tracking and delivery date. And it was delivered when promised. Lounge is very comfy and we love the feature of movable backrest.

Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales customer service.

Whilst products appear to be of good quality, it's mostly cheap board with a really thin coating of paint. Screws are flimsy, some holes do not align. Products chip very easily with minimum effort, and there is very poor customer follow up to any inquiries on this. I'm still waiting after 2 weeks to hear if I can purchase a replacement part for a cabinet. You will likely notice blemishes on your product when unwrapping because of inconsistent manufacturing. No real difference in qaulity as opposed to Ikea, just trading off the latest on trend fad.

Product Appearance As advertised

Brosa provided great service from purchase to delivery. I found the web chat was the best way to contact them when we needed to make changes to our order. They were responsive and helpful. We bought a few sets of the Ingrid dining chairs which were well packaged, easy to build and of good quality for the price, plus look fantastic! Only suggestion for improvement would be to provide plugs to cover the screw holes for a neater finish, but great looking and comfortable nevertheless.

Andrea S.
Andrea S.South East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous wait for delivery

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Great looking piece but not built for everyday use

I ordered the Maki Sofa Bed in Burnt Orange and the colour is stunning. Everyone who has seen it has commented on how great it looks! Only thing is that it's not the most comfy of chairs as you can feel the iron rods when sitting on it. I haven't used it as a fold out sofa bed yet, and probably won't as I don't think it will be comfortable for guests. However, for an accent piece it ticks all the boxes. Ordering and delivery were super easy.

Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience after purchase

Andrea
Andrea

Our Perfect Chair

Having spent hours n days online looking for a perfect occasional chair for a newly refurbished room we came across Brosa Furniture. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere! Product quality was excellent, delivery was as promised and prompt. But best of all products come fully assembled!! We will definitely use Brosa again!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks Andrea, this means a lot to us!

GreyBrown
GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.

GKW
GKWasked

Why does BROSA require full payment upfront if they cannot guarantee delivery times? Other furniture companies in Australia who sell items manufactured overseas take a down payment and require the remainder only when the item is in the ware house in Australia. Seems only fair, so why not BROSA?

Get an answer from our members and Brosa Furniture representatives