Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Nice quality dining chairs

I bought 4 dining chairs which were of great quality and I couldn't be happier with them. Very comfortable and well made. However, I felt waiting months for delivery was not welcome though I must admit they were worth it in the end. They arrived safe and sound.

Patricia A.
Patricia A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than the rest

Firstly great website and easy to navigate. Got the VIP delivery service, delivery boys were great and assembled the lounge easily and promptly! Store had a good selection to browse from. With fabric samples to take home which was really helpful. Just one thing to note find out availability before ordering as goods are popular and u may have to wait for the stock to arrive from overseas so allow time for that. After sales service wasn’t the best I had to do the chasing but eventually found someone to assist me to prioritise my delivery. Would definitely purchase again from Brosa but with eyes wide open.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledSydney

Very poor service

Sus
SusSydney, NSW

Great customer service when it matters

The Brosa team helped us set up our holiday house when most companies weren't able to deliver. They were professional, polite and their design choices really my expectations. We had a few hiccups with a few items. This is when Brosa's customer service really stood out. The team communicated promptly, listened to the issues, identified a solution and helped us get on track as quickly as possible. This was much more than a 'buying' experience, they actually cared about us as a customer. Special thanks to Sarah and Bree.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Tatira
TatiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my lounge space

The service I received from the Brosa team was above and beyond what I expected. I purchased my occasional chairs during the looong lockdown in Victoria but the friendly staff at a Brosa made it all so easy and worth the wait.

jazz
jazzMelbourne

Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise - Best purchase of my adult life.

I ordered Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise and the couch is just beautiful and comfy. The delivery service is next to done with their driver tracking system so you exactly know how far your delivery driver is. They even call when they are close to arrival time. Love buying from Brosa

Product Appearance As advertised

Sofa bed - great, good looking but firm

Very happy

It’s a good looking piece & good value for money.
It is very firm, i added a topper & is now perfect.

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Faulty product, zero service.

Bought a sideboard which when it first came out of the box I was delighted with. It looked to be really good quality however once I'd put the legs on and stood it up I saw one of the doors won't close, the hinges weren't attached properly by manufacturer so it just hangs open.
Sent email photos and video to Brosa explaining the issue and 10 days later zero response except an email saying it would take them up to a week to respond.
Thats far below the minimum standard of service I'd expect.
There was also a payment glitch where the money came out of my account but no order confirmation, item still showing in my cart however that got fixed up in a few days.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Rabs
Rabs

Como Modular Sofa - super comfy

Bought the Como lounge after having seen it in store. Although delivery took a while, I was kept up to date with order tracking and delivery date. And it was delivered when promised. Lounge is very comfy and we love the feature of movable backrest.

Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales customer service.

Whilst products appear to be of good quality, it's mostly cheap board with a really thin coating of paint. Screws are flimsy, some holes do not align. Products chip very easily with minimum effort, and there is very poor customer follow up to any inquiries on this. I'm still waiting after 2 weeks to hear if I can purchase a replacement part for a cabinet. You will likely notice blemishes on your product when unwrapping because of inconsistent manufacturing. No real difference in qaulity as opposed to Ikea, just trading off the latest on trend fad.

Product Appearance As advertised

Brosa provided great service from purchase to delivery. I found the web chat was the best way to contact them when we needed to make changes to our order. They were responsive and helpful. We bought a few sets of the Ingrid dining chairs which were well packaged, easy to build and of good quality for the price, plus look fantastic! Only suggestion for improvement would be to provide plugs to cover the screw holes for a neater finish, but great looking and comfortable nevertheless.

Andrea S.
Andrea S.South East Queensland, QLD

Ridiculous wait for delivery

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Great looking piece but not built for everyday use

I ordered the Maki Sofa Bed in Burnt Orange and the colour is stunning. Everyone who has seen it has commented on how great it looks! Only thing is that it's not the most comfy of chairs as you can feel the iron rods when sitting on it. I haven't used it as a fold out sofa bed yet, and probably won't as I don't think it will be comfortable for guests. However, for an accent piece it ticks all the boxes. Ordering and delivery were super easy.

Andrea
Andrea

Our Perfect Chair

Having spent hours n days online looking for a perfect occasional chair for a newly refurbished room we came across Brosa Furniture. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere! Product quality was excellent, delivery was as promised and prompt. But best of all products come fully assembled!! We will definitely use Brosa again!

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Thanks Andrea, this means a lot to us!

Debra
DebraSydney, NSW

Bed looks great but assembly is appalling

Ordered the Scot bed from Brosa. It came on time and looks nice. Big problem though. The two men who assembled it didn't have a clue how to do it. End product is a bed that is missing bolts, no nuts used at all, head board is wobbly and some of the wrong bolts in the wrong place= substandard, unsafe piece of furniture. My husband is 80 years old and we are sleeping on a mattress on the floor until they can get someone back who hopefully knows what he/she is doing. Customer service very nice but so far no action. Concerned about our safety as well. Be ware.