Debra L.

Debra L.Sydney, NSW

Good quality product with good service

Although my initial purchase of bar stools was via the web site, I subsequently visited their Sydney showroom and purchased a lot more product including a lounge, lounge chairs and dining chairs. With Covid there were some delivery delay issues but they always kept me informed and offered a refund if I didnt want to wait. Assembly was pretty easy, quality and pricing was great.

Davy B.

Davy B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and products

Easy to navigate website and was able to quickly chat with people for any further information. Products received as described. Very solid and durable. Not much assembly required.

Jodee

JodeeNorth Western Region, NSW

So Happy With My Online Purchase

I ordered the Stella winged bed head online and found the process quick and easy. My order was delivered quickly and is of great quality and absolutely beautiful!
I will definitely be ordering from Brosa again!
Jodee

Deep

DeepNew South Wales

Perfect and great service

Seamless process from placing the order to delivery. High quality furniture backed by good customer service. Competitively priced ,highly recommend

Jana Thompson

Jana ThompsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new table!!!

Beautiful product at a great price. Customer service was excellent when I visited the showroom and delivery was super fast!!

Happy customer!

We ordered two stools and they came perfectly as described and pictured. The delivery was prompted and accurate making it super easy to organise someone to be home to collect the package. It was also packed well!

Taylor P.

Taylor P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product!

Brosa have a great variety of stylish and affordable products which are great quality and easy to assemble. The communication was clear and precise throughout the waiting period for our lounge and bed, and they were delivered promptly and with ease when the time came. Highly recommend!

Great quality at reasonable prices

I bought three pieces of furniture as part of a set from Brosa - a bed, two bedside tables and a tallboy. I'm very happy with all of them, they are good quality and very sturdy, and they look great. All of them were easy to put together (especially the bedside tables and tallboy) and detailed, clear instructions were provided. The customer care team were easily able to sort out alternative delivery dates when the proposed date didn't work for me. No regrets and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Brosa again.

Love the rocking chair !

The pink Betty rocking chair is exactly as in the photo, great quality as well. Very happy with the purchase.

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Fantastic bedhead. Great colours available and feels lovely

Easy to navigate and got accurate answers from the chat online. I am very satisfied with the product. Fantastic delivery system.

Nate

NateSydney, NSW

Quality!

From start to finish, a completely flawless experience. Quality goods, delivery was excellent and arrived at the exact time that was quoted

Juliea

JulieaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Items purchased were perfect for our new apartment

We purchased a sideboard, 4 bar stools and a table. The quality of the furniture is fantastic. They were well packaged with easy to follow instructions to assemble.

Ollie

OllieQueensland

Better than what I expected.

As previously mentioned everything was very straightforward I was kept in the loop at all times.
I had the guys assemble the furniture. They were professional, polite and confident in what they were doing.

Moussa

MoussaSydney

Quality bed and we love it!

We have the bed for a month now. Once we unboxed it, just had to add the legs of the bed which as easy as putting pegs in the holes. The bed is solid. The drawers open and close smoothly. The fabric used is nice and thick and doesn’t have a bad manufacturing smell. We usually buy our beds from Harvey Norman which have great quality but very expensive. Have recommended BROSA to our family. Thanks for a great product!

Jan W

Jan WIllawarra, NSW

Love my Smeaton outdoor furniture

I purchased my Smeaton Outdoor Settings from Brosa online with ease. Delivery was efficient and considerate with the unloading and placement of the large heavy items. Assembly of table and bench seats was easy to do. My Smeaton Outdoor Settings enhance both my deck and garden entertainment areas and I am delighted with the result. Thank you Brosa and staff for your friendly and efficient service.

dean

dean

Highly recommend Brosa.

From first visit to delivery and after sales service, the team at Brosa have been top shelf.
The dining suite was stunning.

Dana

Dana Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful- Perfect

The concrete table we purchased exceeded our expectations. Quality is amazing. We are very happy. Great value for money. Would definitely recommend.

Kristy S09

Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Love my Dianna Armchairs

The store and service was excellent!! I knew what I wanted as I had been on the Brosa website. I was so happy that the Dianna armchairs in black velvet were in stock, however we had to hold off on delivery as we had not yet finished the makeover of the room and this wasn’t an issue at all. We were told to just let them know when we needed the chairs delivered. When the chairs arrived we were thrilled, and they just completed the room. We love the quality and comfort of the Dianna armchairs and I will recommend Brosa for their quality and service.

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stylish, sophisticated and practical!

The dresser draws are so sleek and stylish with enough room to fit everything!
They are soft close draws and well built with great materials, I cannot fault my dresser draws from Brosa!
The website is easy to use and there is online assistance if needed which came in handy when choosing the right choice of draws!
Brosa's delivery team notified me when they were 20 minutes away and placed the furniture into the room of choice!
I cannot flaw Brosa, their furniture and service is on point! Highly recommend and will be a returning customer!