Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Krystal Rama S.
Krystal Rama S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the service

My orders arrived on time and in very good condition. The service were very good especially delivery team as they assembled my orders despite my late purchase of Premium White Glove Service and the delivery guys were happy to do it once I showed them the receipt. Customer service were also very nice and responds quickly. Overall, happy with everything!

Suzy
SuzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Elegant and stylish!

I am always a little reluctant to buy furniture online however the Brosa sofa bed was exactly the right fit for our little studio. Its simple yet stylish design lends itself to our modern aesthetic and no one can believe it was so reasonable. Easy to assemble and delivered on time, I would highly recommend this company not only for their professionalism but for their extensive product range.

• Incentivised Review No
Mary
MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, fast and respectful

Buying online was easy, having received free samples of fabrics. Shipping schedule was very well communicating and on time. The order it self was well packed and exactly as pictures.

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Mary, your chairs look amazing. They are so modern by comfy. I think getting the fabric samples prior to buying is just one of the differences BROSA provides. Glad you are really happy with your purchases.

Great experience with Brosa!

Professional online customer service and delivery service. Product is as good as expected!Good value in this price!

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Hey Leah, always a pleasure to read that we offer professional customer service end to end. That our customers are happy with their purchase and meets their expectations.

Love our new chairs

We visited the showroom in Melbourne and it was great to be able to test the furniture out, in our case we were shopping for dining chairs. We felt comfortable to move chairs to different tables to try out the look and feel and we chose a very different style then we picked out online due to the comfort and how the design looked in real space. We also appreciated that the staff were super helpful but not pushy. We ordered online and our chairs arrived 10 days later. Very impressed with the delivery and the product.

mieuxbelle
mieuxbelleSydney, NSW

Stylish

Im So Happy with thé Kate daybed. Ive had my eyes on it for a while. It is a quality piece at good price. Although firm, it’s so comfortable i was surprised after a few hours it was like a lying on a memory foam mattress. Perfect for lounging around. My daughter loves it too.
The French beige is great colour & versatile. Thé fabric is Beautiful, the look of linen. Purchased on Line, I like the fact how they display their furniture in different angles like 3D with measurements shown. You get a sense of the look & size, makes it so much easier to purchased. Delivery was fast & prompt. They thought of everything.

SHil22
SHil22South East Queensland, QLD

Quality Furniture

Quality Table - Easy to put together and very sturdy. Well packed for delivery which meant no damage. Good turn around time and well priced.

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Glad your experience was so seamless and you are very happy with the product and the way it was delivered to you.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.

Website easy to navigate
Wide range of furniture

Salome Cilliers
Salome CilliersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Style, comfort and quality!

Very good quality, easy to assemble. I bought my chairs online, it is a bit risky but I am very happy that I took the chance.

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Just love that chair - very elegant but has a casual feel. Glad you love the quality, your purchase was risk free and that you are overall happy with your experience with us.

Libby
LibbyDarling Downs, QLD

Comfortable!

Assistance in store was very helpful and attentive. Payment and shipment was smooth and easy. Product choice was great. No assembling was required for my product. I love my new sofa!

• Incentivised Review No

Wow, short, sweet, to the point and I love it! Thanks Libby

Kirstin
KirstinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

10 out of 10

Our first purchases from Brosa could not have been better - 10 out of 10 for customer service and advice, delivery, ease of construction and above all, the most stylish and well crafted products. We are absolutely thrilled!

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Your room looks gorgeous - perfect fit and your cat looks like it loves the sofa too. Agree its a very stylish piece that can be easily changed up with scatter cushions each season. Thank you for sharing.

Mirna B
Mirna BSydney, NSW

Yves bench is absolutely stunning

Gorgeous bench , very sturdy and well made
Looks exactly as advertised online.
Brosa’s furniture is of great quality and would highly recommend.
Have placed in our master bedroom as a bed end and couldn’t be happier with how it looks
Delivery service was very prompt and was kept updated every step of the way.
Great company to deal with

Dima Reznik
Dima Reznik

Good quality and not overpriced.

It was easy to chose the bed style that suited us. The quality is well worth the money you pay, our friends also bought a bed and very happy. It arrived as they said and was simple to assemble.

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Thank you very much, Dima!

Heather
HeatherSydney, NSW

Gorgeous velvet bed

I love my new Isabella Gaslift bed that I bought from Brosa. It looks great with a white duvet and cushions that contrast nicely with the lush blue velvet bed head. It is also very practical with storage under the mattress to store my bed linen. Delivery was fast and dates and times were well communicated.

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

So glad to hear that you love your new bed, Heather! :)

L grace
L grace

Very happy!

I was hoping to visit the showroom and sit on the dining chairs and Occassional chair but when I saw the EOFY sale was ending that night I bit the bullet and purchased. Admittedly I only purchased after reading and upstanding the change of mind policy. Delivery was perfect, I got to choose the day, was given a time frame and notified they were around the corner. The products have exceeded my expectations, everything came individually wrapped and boxed and I love them so much! Will definitely shop at Brosa again without hesitation!

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

So happy you're happy! Thanks for rating us so highly!