Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

DisgruntledSydney

Very poor service

Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales customer service.

Whilst products appear to be of good quality, it's mostly cheap board with a really thin coating of paint. Screws are flimsy, some holes do not align. Products chip very easily with minimum effort, and there is very poor customer follow up to any inquiries on this. I'm still waiting after 2 weeks to hear if I can purchase a replacement part for a cabinet. You will likely notice blemishes on your product when unwrapping because of inconsistent manufacturing. No real difference in qaulity as opposed to Ikea, just trading off the latest on trend fad.

Andrea S.

LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience after purchase

Debra
DebraSydney, NSW

Bed looks great but assembly is appalling

Ordered the Scot bed from Brosa. It came on time and looks nice. Big problem though. The two men who assembled it didn't have a clue how to do it. End product is a bed that is missing bolts, no nuts used at all, head board is wobbly and some of the wrong bolts in the wrong place= substandard, unsafe piece of furniture. My husband is 80 years old and we are sleeping on a mattress on the floor until they can get someone back who hopefully knows what he/she is doing. Customer service very nice but so far no action. Concerned about our safety as well. Be ware.