Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)
Maria
Mariasydney

not so good experience

• Return Claim MadeYes
Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Maria, we're sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused by the lengthy process in this instance. We're glad you received your full refund and we hope you'll give Brosa another try in the future.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Faulty product, zero service.

Bought a sideboard which when it first came out of the box I was delighted with. It looked to be really good quality however once I'd put the legs on and stood it up I saw one of the doors won't close, the hinges weren't attached properly by manufacturer so it just hangs open.
Sent email photos and video to Brosa explaining the issue and 10 days later zero response except an email saying it would take them up to a week to respond.
Thats far below the minimum standard of service I'd expect.
There was also a payment glitch where the money came out of my account but no order confirmation, item still showing in my cart however that got fixed up in a few days.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Product Appearance As advertised
Tom M
Tom MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome team in Fitzroy showroom, but terrible product and after-sales experience

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Product Appearance As advertised

Lorraine S
Lorraine Sasked

I have been told by your customer service that you are not delivering to most areas, Mclaren Vale SA in this case. How can you advertise "delivery Australia wide".

Kerryn M.
Kerryn M.asked

I have just ordered the heron grey Isabella king bed head. Has anybody else ordered /recieved this and were you happy with quality etc ?

SLC
SLCasked

Hi, does Brosa submit fake 5 star reviews in order to bury recent 1 star reviews?

Grace
Grace

Sorry, I can’t help you there!

Get an answer from our members and Brosa Furniture representatives