Omar

OmarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dianna Armchair

David A

David AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value, Horrible Experience.

I purchased a John 3 seater couch, paid up front and accepted the 12 to 14 week lead time. It arrived today, one day short of 26 weeks. I was offered to select delivery date and time two weeks in advance, they changed that PM before the scheduled next morning, reluctantly agreed between 3 and 6 PM, arrived at 1.30 PM. Huge box left behind. Great unit for the office and a good price - would pay more for same product next time from another supplier - we had a game with our customers called sit in the invisible couch. Great business model with my cash for six months while I waited and waited.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi David! We are very sorry that your John Sofa arrived significantly delayed and we understand that it is frustrating. Though we are happy to hear that you like the product. Thank you for your honest feedback!

MerriSydney, NSW

Great sofa but uncomfortable bed

Good look, price, sofa and opening but I'll need toput double padding for comfortable adult sleep- two crosswise hard bits

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Merri! We're sorry to hear that your sofa bed is not comfortable. Please know that we got you covered - please contact us on support@brosa.com, we will be happy to assist you with a return or a replacement.

I will email as advised

Tla

TlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not purchase their floor lamps

I ordered a tripod floor lamp and noticed cosmetic issues with the lamp, Brosa was quick to exchange the product which i was happy with however the second floor lamp kept causing short circuits in my house. Brosa promptly refunded me for the lightbulbs bought in addition. Excellent customer service but would steer away from buying their lamps.

Meredith

MeredithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delayed delivery, faulty product, limited communication

I ordered my bed in April to be delivered in July, the bed arrived in September. The bed is lovely however there are parts that don’t line up, it’s faulty, I have tried to report this and am yet to receive a response (over a week of no communication).

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Meredith! We're sorry that your product can't be assembled. Can you please provide your order number, so we can get in touch and fix this for you asap?

Ash3000

Ash3000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Looks great, chairs still wobble

I bought a sofa, 3 lounge chairs, a dining table and 8 dining chairs and paid for assembly. The sofa was damaged and replaced at no charge, .One lounge chair and 3 dining chairs wobble badly. The guy said they'd send pads for the legs, which they finally sent after some months and many emails. However the pads don't fit.. I really can't be bothered chasing them down again. Furniture is nice but make sure it's properly assembled before the assemblers go and don't be fobbed off with a promise to fix later.

Furniture looked second hand! Customer service lacking!

Quick delivery but when goods arrived, I opened it to find nail holes on every draw and (chest of draws) that should have been filled or should not have been in there to begin with.
I informed customer service who were prompt to begin with and they took a while to get a resolution as there is no contact phone number. Only through emails. A quick phone call on the day and it could've been resolved pretty quickly.

Anyway I appreciate their efforts of resolution.

Julia T

Julia T

Let down by delivery

germania1949

germania1949Sydney, NSW

Sofa bed - definitely NOT big enough to sleep 2 people

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Good product but delivery is slow

Brosa furniture is good value and decent quality. Purchased an Emily storage ottoman and Alexa bench online. Unfortunately let down by it's delivery service. Delivery estimates online are misleading . After being advised dispatch had taken place by email last week , it is nearly a week the courier company is yet to get in touch to arrange a time. Still not contacted yet and why should I have to ring the depot ? It's Sydney Metropolitan area- should be standard number of days from dispatch. Customer service helpful but can't do anything about it as I'm sure it's a 3rd party.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Some items good quality, but poor customer service

First time purchase

Purchased a Design a Gas Lift Bed on a chance. I had not heard of Brosa but their web site offered what I wanted. I took the plunge and ordered, however, only problem was that what I wanted was not in stock. After completing and paying for the order I was advised that there would be a 12 week wait for manufacture. If I had known this before I purchased I probably would have looked elsewhere. Having spent the money I waited and was surprised when the order arrived early. It was a good product, easy to assemble and exactly what I was looking for. Happy to recommend Brosa.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We're delighted to hear that you're happy with your new bed!
Please know that we will be using your feedback to address our opportunities for improvement as we strive for the desired shopping experience.

The Brosa Team

Paul C

Paul CMelbourne

Eleanour bed design flaw

Maki

MakiSydney

Item finally recieved

Ordered & paid 1st December, 21st Jan and still nothing, lots of emails and attempted calls - Finally delivered in February - I think this review helped

Toothdelight

ToothdelightSydney

Oscar Couch

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Amazing photo quality .......

Fault in Nora Chair

When we received our Nora Chair from Brosa, one of the legs which we were manually putting into place didn't have a hole in which to put it. After emailing Brosa the chair was picked up within three days and after delivering it back to Melbourne (we live in Sydney) we were able to email Brosa again and they very courtesly apologised, and they are now in the process of refunding our money. We found them to be a very good Co. to deal with, and I'm sure this fault will be better checked in the future.