Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Sinking Sofa

My partner and I have had the Drake Modular 3 seater for about a month now after waiting 20 weeks for it. Initially it was great and was like the model one in the showroom, however now it is already sinking at the middle and the chaise. We can almost feel the wooden beams and from the front view, we can see that it is already diagonal from the part we lounge most on compared to other side. Not sure if this is intended or to be expected but this is pretty disappointing as we've only had it for a short amount of time and it is already showing signs of wear. Don't know if I'd recommend Brosa as it seems like their showroom and photos don't really reflect the product you get.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Faulty product, zero service.

Bought a sideboard which when it first came out of the box I was delighted with. It looked to be really good quality however once I'd put the legs on and stood it up I saw one of the doors won't close, the hinges weren't attached properly by manufacturer so it just hangs open.
Sent email photos and video to Brosa explaining the issue and 10 days later zero response except an email saying it would take them up to a week to respond.
Thats far below the minimum standard of service I'd expect.
There was also a payment glitch where the money came out of my account but no order confirmation, item still showing in my cart however that got fixed up in a few days.

NeoSamurai
NeoSamuraiEltham, Victoria

Okay if you're patient enough to wait 4 months for delivery. Made in China not Australia.

Carlos
CarlosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful Service - Nice Furniture

Purchased 2 Wingchairs and I was told 2-3 days delivery. 1 week later I receive a text saying one of the chairs is missing in transit and the other is 2 weeks away. It is now 5 weeks later, and I still only have 1 chair. I have emailed and called over 10 times and get no response. I will never be purchasing from you again.

Katie S
Katie SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delay and no communication

We ordered our sofa at the start of April. ETA was July. Each time we checked the order tracker the ETA was pushed out further, however zero communication from Brosa. Last update indicated ETA mid-September. Meanwhile the same sofa on their website still showing 10-12 weeks delivery. Took several emails/calls/online chat to finally get a resolution and received a full refund. Brosa definitely needs to improve on after sales service and communication.

Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales customer service.

Whilst products appear to be of good quality, it's mostly cheap board with a really thin coating of paint. Screws are flimsy, some holes do not align. Products chip very easily with minimum effort, and there is very poor customer follow up to any inquiries on this. I'm still waiting after 2 weeks to hear if I can purchase a replacement part for a cabinet. You will likely notice blemishes on your product when unwrapping because of inconsistent manufacturing. No real difference in qaulity as opposed to Ikea, just trading off the latest on trend fad.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.

Dianna Armchair

Ramya
Ramya

Poor quality - Huber side and end tables

They must spend all their money on marketing. The Huber Side Table and End Table that I purchased took 22 weeks to arrive. The quality of the parts is poor. One part of the metal legs does not align with the frame and juts out slightly. There are dents and flaws in the metal base. The marble tops came with some slight scratches to them. They look as though I've purchased a second hand product. I wouldn't buy from this place again.

David A
David AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value, Horrible Experience.

I purchased a John 3 seater couch, paid up front and accepted the 12 to 14 week lead time. It arrived today, one day short of 26 weeks. I was offered to select delivery date and time two weeks in advance, they changed that PM before the scheduled next morning, reluctantly agreed between 3 and 6 PM, arrived at 1.30 PM. Huge box left behind. Great unit for the office and a good price - would pay more for same product next time from another supplier - we had a game with our customers called sit in the invisible couch. Great business model with my cash for six months while I waited and waited.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi David! We are very sorry that your John Sofa arrived significantly delayed and we understand that it is frustrating. Though we are happy to hear that you like the product. Thank you for your honest feedback!

MerriSydney, NSW

Great sofa but uncomfortable bed

Good look, price, sofa and opening but I'll need toput double padding for comfortable adult sleep- two crosswise hard bits

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Merri! We're sorry to hear that your sofa bed is not comfortable. Please know that we got you covered - please contact us on support@brosa.com, we will be happy to assist you with a return or a replacement.

I will email as advised

Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience after purchase

Debra
DebraSydney, NSW

Bed looks great but assembly is appalling

Ordered the Scot bed from Brosa. It came on time and looks nice. Big problem though. The two men who assembled it didn't have a clue how to do it. End product is a bed that is missing bolts, no nuts used at all, head board is wobbly and some of the wrong bolts in the wrong place= substandard, unsafe piece of furniture. My husband is 80 years old and we are sleeping on a mattress on the floor until they can get someone back who hopefully knows what he/she is doing. Customer service very nice but so far no action. Concerned about our safety as well. Be ware.

CorinneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Item destroyed in transit -terrible communication