Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised (2)
Tla
TlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not purchase their floor lamps

I ordered a tripod floor lamp and noticed cosmetic issues with the lamp, Brosa was quick to exchange the product which i was happy with however the second floor lamp kept causing short circuits in my house. Brosa promptly refunded me for the lightbulbs bought in addition. Excellent customer service but would steer away from buying their lamps.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeYes
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes
  • Product Appearance Not as advertised
Dasha
DashaSydney, NSW

long process

We purchased a bed head and a bench seat to go with it. The bench seat is beautiful, the bed head however came in wrong colour. We are currently working with costumer service to get it reordered which will take at least 3 more months. The delay is disappointing, however the bench seat we have received is beautiful so I am looking forward to getting the rest of my order

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeYes
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo
  • Product Appearance Not as advertised
Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Hi Dasha, our sincere apologies about the wrong color. We are currently crafting your head for you and will get it to you as fast as we can.

I'm glad that you like the Edward bed bench!

Lorraine S
Lorraine Sasked

I have been told by your customer service that you are not delivering to most areas, Mclaren Vale SA in this case. How can you advertise "delivery Australia wide".

Kerryn M.
Kerryn M.asked

I have just ordered the heron grey Isabella king bed head. Has anybody else ordered /recieved this and were you happy with quality etc ?

SLC
SLCasked

Hi, does Brosa submit fake 5 star reviews in order to bury recent 1 star reviews?

Grace
Grace

Sorry, I can’t help you there!

Get an answer from our members and Brosa Furniture representatives