Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Tara I
Tara IMelbourne

Love this Sofa

Sofa is large, deep and comfortable. You will struggle to stay away most nights, as it is so cosy you will drift off to sleep.

Love the colour and super comfy

Prefect size and measurements that fit in my room perfectly. Comfy and love the colour. Ordered 2.5 seater and 3 seaters.

Keryn
KerynSydney, NSW

Great experience

We love our new Occasional chairs & our beautiful lounge. We had a problem with our lounge and Brosa were fantastic replacing it as soon as possible after Covid shutdown. Great product & great experience.

Beth
Beth

Great customer service. Can’t fault their Professionalism.

Loved the free service with interior decorator. Customer service was gold standard! Love our furniture! Delivery was so easy and furniture put together for us.

Angie
AngieSydney, NSW

Great service , great product!

I bought a Brosa winged-back chair for my son when he moved into his new home. As the home was still being renovated I needed the chair held until a certain date. For Brosa that was not a problem. They held it until I wanted it delivered and delivered it in a timely and efficient manner . The quality of the piece is outstanding and the price was excellent. I cannot recommend this company strongly enough.

Mark H
Mark HSouthwest, VIC

Premium quality bar stools

Saw these stools online while looking for stools to upgrade our home bar room.
They looked really nice in the photos and we weren’t disappointed when they arrived, they have a real premium feel about them.
There is some minor assembly required however the online instructions make it quite easy to follow.
All our visitors comment on how nice and comfortable they are.
They were quite reasonably priced for a stool of this quality and The whole purchase and delivery process was smooth and hassle free.
I highly recommend Brosa and would definitely consider purchasing from them again.

Natalie H.
Natalie H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer

Your delivery team were INCREDIBLE. So polite, on time, set everything up, took boxes away and asked for a vacuum to clean up afterwards. I never take the time to complete these but took the time today to acknowledge these guys, Thanks

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Love the look and comfort

Bought the sofa and ottoman online. Terrific support from the stylists helped with my decision and I couldn't be happier. Decided to also order matching Kitchen stools which are equally lovely.

Kennis C.
Kennis C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new couch!!

Beautiful design and quality but not costing your arms and legs. The delivery and assemble services are excellent as well. Thank you!!

Rhonda
RhondaSouthwest, VIC

Extremely happy with this online experience

Good quality products. Great follow up with material and color swatches mailed out for visual and color matching. Easy website to use. I went for the white glove experience where the delivery included putting my bed together and taking the packaging away. Excellent service and staff.

Great furniture at affordable prices.

Brosa were very easy to deal with and kept me informed of delays in shipping due to Covid. Their products are made well and are affordable.

Samlani
SamlaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service from start to finish and products as advertised

Amazing experience from beginning to end. I ordered fabric samples which arrived promptly and ended up being exact match to the products i ordered (swivel chair in boucle and Palermo sofa).
The online chat sales staff was very helpful giving me more information about products, delivery options and even sent a video of the sofa to help me decide. The delivery drivers were also amazing, patient in navigating the large box on my staircase.

Megan
MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Our Bed!!!! From start to finish it was great. I will definitely be buying from this company again.

Website was so easy to use. The product was exactly as ordered and the put together service was well worth it!

Tina D.
Tina D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Armchair is perfect for my library room

Beautiful product! I found Brosa on Instagram and fell in love with their products. Ended up ordering the textured armchair for my library in my home! It's perfect and was so easy to put together!

Moira W.
Moira W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great quality

I ordered the Scott Tallboy set of drawers and they look wonderful, very sturdy, practical and my daughter assembled the kit for me. I couldn't be happier. It was so easy shopping online, with excellent descriptions and dimensions, and the delivery process and notifications proved to be excellent.