Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Amanda G
Amanda GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thrilled with my new furniture!

I’ve just received my new Nottage Armchairs and small ottoman’s. The entire process, including ordering sample fabric swatches, was easy, quick and professional. The quality of the products is fantastic, the velvet fabric incredibly luxurious and the chairs firm yet comfortable. I will definitely be buying from here again.

kat500
kat500AU

Love the desk

Solid, attractive and easy to put legs on. Good communication with delivery, good delivery. Just what an online purchase should be.

AdiB
AdiBAU

Nice designs

Nice, catchy designs, quality materials. We purchased a few pieces over the last year or so. Communication is great, delivery was as planned.

Camilla
CamillaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stylish and sturdy

Website was very easy to use, competitive pricing and fantastic designs. Really pleased with the quality of the sideboard and ease of putting it together

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very pleased

Customer service was exemplary. Regular updates were very well managed.
Very happy with my sofa bed. Well finished. Lovely fabric. More than happy to recommend.

Just beautiful!

Beautiful quality product with efficient delivery and a colour I struggled to find. It is the perfect addition to my lounge room.

Kym G.
Kym G.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service from start to finish!

This was my first time shopping at Brosa and it won’t be my last! Quality products at an affordable price and the staff in store were incredibly helpful! I was also provided with a status update every few weeks during production so I was never left wondering how my order was tracking. Thanks so much Brosa and can’t wait to shop with you again!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
C.Fairy
C.FairyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lovely quality and excellent value from local company

Sofa with chaise, a high quality product, and very comfortable. Purchased as a gift and is a big thumbs up. Sofa was as shown on the site, communications were timely, and delivery was easy to arrange on a date that suited. I would never have considered buying a sofa online, and am very happy with Brosa Furniture. I looked at many sites and reviews before choosing Brosa, who had a good range and the furniture simply looked better made and more comfortable than others, which turned out to be true. Really good value for money.

Shireen
ShireenMelbourne

Extremely happy

I can’t rave enough about my gaslift bed from Brosa. It is exactly what I wanted. The storage capacity is amazing and perfect for my apartment. It also looks lovely and fills me with a sense of calm whenever I look at it. Super happy and would highly recommend both the bed and Brosa.

Seta 4-seat with chaise

Ary
AryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love como sofa!

Amazing quality!Took a while for the stool to arrive but was informed in advance and kept updated of the progress!

Gem
GemSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service and communication

Having ordered a sideboard, the level of communication from Brosa was amazing. I got to choose a delivery three hr window. On the day I received frequent updates about the delivery and it gave me a very specific time for arrival. Delivery was into my house in a covid safe manner. The sideboard is beautiful, it was packaged so safely in lots of layers of protection. The timber grain is lovely - a real investment piece that feels high quality.

JulieA
JulieA

I love my Sawyer armchairs

These chairs are the best! They are super comfortable and they look fantastic in my lounge room. Just as they looked in the website photo. Delivery time was long but they were definitely worth the wait. I appreciated Brosa keeping me updated about my delivery timeline.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great product and helpful service

Service and advice was great from Jessica in store, follow up info and links via email without pushy sales people, and apart from some changeable delivery timings which pushed out and then came back in, delivery communication and home delivery was friendly and efficient. Love the product so far…. Como 3 seater. Would have liked to see in same fabric but a mid grey

Perfect and great quality

The live chat was extremely helpful throughout our purchase journey. The assembly was minimal. purchased Thomas entertainment unit, Olsen sideboard, Lewis desk and Christoph 2 seater sofa.

GreyBrown
GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.

GKW
GKWasked

Why does BROSA require full payment upfront if they cannot guarantee delivery times? Other furniture companies in Australia who sell items manufactured overseas take a down payment and require the remainder only when the item is in the ware house in Australia. Seems only fair, so why not BROSA?

Get an answer from our members and Brosa Furniture representatives