Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Philip Tubb
Philip TubbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Service overall but was a little disappointed that one of the consultants was too busy to talk with me.

The item that I wanted to purchase was not on display in the colour that I wanted to see. But that wasn't too big a deal. I also saw a side board that looked OK on the web site that looked fantastic in the showroom, so nice in fact that I decided to purchase it,.

My one disappointment was that when I indicated an interest in Art Deco, the consultant I was dealing with mentioned that one of her colleagues was an expert in this area, but that consultant showed no interest in talking with or assisting me.

Vicky
VickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the extendable table for my space

Spotted this beauty on social media. Easy to navigate online store.. lots to choose from. Easy to order, delivery super quick and kept informed from order to delivery. Easy online directions to assemble the table.

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Thank you very much for your great feedback!

Shez
ShezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality furniture that delivers on promise.

Easy ordering and product was just a pictured. Well finished and looks fabulous in our new apartment. Stylish and functional bench stools that were just the perfect size for our space.

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Thank you very much for your great feedback, Shez!

Nice quality dining chairs

I bought 4 dining chairs which were of great quality and I couldn't be happier with them. Very comfortable and well made. However, I felt waiting months for delivery was not welcome though I must admit they were worth it in the end. They arrived safe and sound.

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Thank you so much, Tricia. Glad they were worth the wait.

Patricia A.
Patricia A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than the rest

Firstly great website and easy to navigate. Got the VIP delivery service, delivery boys were great and assembled the lounge easily and promptly! Store had a good selection to browse from. With fabric samples to take home which was really helpful. Just one thing to note find out availability before ordering as goods are popular and u may have to wait for the stock to arrive from overseas so allow time for that. After sales service wasn’t the best I had to do the chasing but eventually found someone to assist me to prioritise my delivery. Would definitely purchase again from Brosa but with eyes wide open.

Baha F.
Baha F.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Furniture online store

I bought two different furniture and thinking about the third one as they were very good in quality and very good design and color, delivered fast and clean,the products price are very reasonable in comparison with other online stores

Sus
SusSydney, NSW

Great customer service when it matters

The Brosa team helped us set up our holiday house when most companies weren't able to deliver. They were professional, polite and their design choices really my expectations. We had a few hiccups with a few items. This is when Brosa's customer service really stood out. The team communicated promptly, listened to the issues, identified a solution and helped us get on track as quickly as possible. This was much more than a 'buying' experience, they actually cared about us as a customer. Special thanks to Sarah and Bree.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Lynsey
Lynsey

Lovely bed and matching furniture

The velvet bed frame is lovely to the touch, the matching ottoman adds just the right touch and feels well made. One wish is the headboard sloped for comfort sitting up but good delivery and well made slats.

Tatira
TatiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my lounge space

The service I received from the Brosa team was above and beyond what I expected. I purchased my occasional chairs during the looong lockdown in Victoria but the friendly staff at a Brosa made it all so easy and worth the wait.

jazz
jazzMelbourne

Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise - Best purchase of my adult life.

I ordered Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise and the couch is just beautiful and comfy. The delivery service is next to done with their driver tracking system so you exactly know how far your delivery driver is. They even call when they are close to arrival time. Love buying from Brosa

Brittany T.
Brittany T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing functionality could be more comfortable

Great function-wise but the padding leaves something to be desired if you use this as a daily bed (as we do) then invest in a good mattress topper

carltonfc
carltonfcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ottoman

Ottoman is great, love the fabric and color. Overall height of ottoman lower than my old one bit I still love the look of it. Perfect for additional seating as well. Purchased July, delivered as advised in Sept (COVID). Cheap delivery fee given size of box!

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Sofa bed - great, good looking but firm

Very happy

It’s a good looking piece & good value for money.
It is very firm, i added a topper & is now perfect.

Lee
LeeCentral Queensland, QLD

Beautiful but some faults

Easy to assemble. Love the Memphis console but one of the drawers is slightly warped. Had to move the marble top forward more to cover gap. I also thought the marble top was going to be polished to a high gloss but it's matt finish instead, which is a bit disappointing. Overall though I love my console table.

Rabs
Rabs

Como Modular Sofa - super comfy

Bought the Como lounge after having seen it in store. Although delivery took a while, I was kept up to date with order tracking and delivery date. And it was delivered when promised. Lounge is very comfy and we love the feature of movable backrest.