Brosa Furniture

Brosa provided great service from purchase to delivery. I found the web chat was the best way to contact them when we needed to make changes to our order. They were responsive and helpful. We bought a few sets of the Ingrid dining chairs which were well packaged, easy to build and of good quality for the price, plus look fantastic! Only suggestion for improvement would be to provide plugs to cover the screw holes for a neater finish, but great looking and comfortable nevertheless.

Great looking piece but not built for everyday use

I ordered the Maki Sofa Bed in Burnt Orange and the colour is stunning. Everyone who has seen it has commented on how great it looks! Only thing is that it's not the most comfy of chairs as you can feel the iron rods when sitting on it. I haven't used it as a fold out sofa bed yet, and probably won't as I don't think it will be comfortable for guests. However, for an accent piece it ticks all the boxes. Ordering and delivery were super easy.

Edie

EdieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the table shape but disappointed that it’s only veneer on ply.

Table I purchased was very easy to assemble and looks lovely in the dining room. Lots of great comments about it even though it’s not real wood.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Edie! Delighted you're loving your new table, we thank you for your honest feedback as it does help improve on our products and customer experience.

Andrea

Andrea

Our Perfect Chair

Having spent hours n days online looking for a perfect occasional chair for a newly refurbished room we came across Brosa Furniture. Don't waste your time looking elsewhere! Product quality was excellent, delivery was as promised and prompt. But best of all products come fully assembled!! We will definitely use Brosa again!

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thanks Andrea, this means a lot to us!

Melissa C

Melissa C

Misleading cancel/change policies but good customer service

yespleaseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Few hiccups, but happy with the furniture

yesplease

Hi Team. Thanks, I am actually still waiting to hear back about a return request I put in last week for order number R915003019. The chairs I ordered don’t quite fit everything else. Thanks.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for the order number! We will contact you today.

SoniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service

Great price and quality f furniture, loved being able to select delivery date, the notifications right up to when the driver was outside your door was amazing and cost of delivery was so reasonable. One draw back is Customer Service department, had to leave message and its hard to speak to someone on the spot if you need.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Sonia! We are happy that you've been satisfied with the whole process. We are doing our best to return every missed call in a timely manner and we're sorry that you haven't been able to get through to us the first time.

Sonia

I eventually got on to the right department but it wasn’t as easy as it should be but once I spoke to someone all was resolved. :)

Phoebe Jade

Phoebe JadeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing quality Mila sofa

The quality of the sofa that i purchased from Brosa is second to none. Responses to enquiries were always prompt also.
Delivery was a little delayed and not so accurate to what is advised online, be prepared for that, but overall i am very happy with my 3 seater Mila sofa.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

We love to hear that you're so happy with your new Mila Sofa!

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We love the sofa. Just some minor problem.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Katie, thank you for your feedback! Of course, we will be more than happy to check on the issue with the mechanism that you've mentioned. Just email us with a photo or video to support@brosa.com and we'll look into it for you.

Gold Coast Traveller

Gold Coast TravellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love! Very comfortable

Great stools, perfect height and colour is fantastic as per photos online! Amazing, well worth the wait! It was a long wait as I had ordered a very specific colour! But looove the new stools

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for your nice words!

Maryam

MaryamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good product and quality but quite small

The tv cabinet looks nice, it was easy to put together. Good quality and fast delivery from supplier. It looks very small though would only suit a very small space.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Thank you for your feedback, Maryam! We do have entertainment units in different sizes. We're glad to hear that you like the piece.

Steven

StevenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Dining Room Chairs

We purchased 8 chairs from the website as we had already seen the chairs at our son's house so knew they were what we wanted. Sadly the quality control in the manufacturing let them down. One chair we could not fit the legs, after a number of emails a new set of chairs was delivered. Surprise, surprise, one of the chairs did not have the screw fittings in the back so we could not fit the seat to the back. Once all correct we ended up with 8 very comfortable and lovely looking chairs. The website was great and easy to use, good pictures and descriptions. The customer service was good.

Carolyn N

Carolyn NSydney, NSW

Great service!

We called into the Brosa SYDNEY store without an appointment - we didn’t know we needed one - but they were very welcoming and showed us textile samples since there were no actual Maki sofa beds on the floor. The on line ordering is painless and the delivery a couple of weeks later was equally painless. The guys were most helpful and helped us to stow our new sofa bed into the car. At home our 4 year old grandson was able to help screw the legs into the bed. Too easy.

Happy with product

Well made and looks good. Comfortable seat, but the edge of back rest is a little pokey when you sit back. Overall, does the job and has a small enough footprint for our space.

Kim

KimHobart, TAS

Good value for money!

Very happy with the product - quality was overall good at a reasonable price as I got it on sale. Delivery was relatively quick taking 3 weeks to reach Tasmania. Happy to buy from this store again!

New to AT46

New to AT46Sydney, NSW

Quality and craftsmanship is perfect

Great range of products. I found exactly what I wanted and the quality and craftsmanship is excellent. Beautiful pieces that add style to my room. The order tracking was helpful, and the delivery guys assembled and took away the boxes and packaging. It was a great service.

Son

SonPerth, WA

Just what I was after

These stools will go against our island bench which has wood veneer panelling. I wanted something which would blend in, rather than stand out in contrast, and which would be comfortable and sturdy. These were just the ticket. We will replace the plastic chair glides on the legs with felt, though, as they're just a bit too slippery.

Anonymous Reviewer

Anonymous ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality, good price, but you have to wait for 4 months for your products to arrive.

When I purchased Brosa, I overlooked the note that items will arrive in...4 months.
I mean, 4 months to make 2 bar stools...which I intended to use while waiting for my custom made dining sets (from another provider overseas) to arrive. Interestingly the custom made table and chairs only took total of 1 month to be designed (by my drawings), made, and delivered from overseas...by sea! While here I am waiting diligently for my bar stools to arrive...on my new shiny dining sets.
Anyway, not Brosa fault! I know, mine for overlooked the ETA, I mean, who would have thought? But what really win me over was the product quality. It is impeccably made, beautifully crafted and I cannot fault a thing. So I forgive you Brosa.

Good quality and reasonable pricing

Friendly customer with 1:1 service at Alexandria. Great range and quality and reasonable pricing. Would definitely order from Brosa again. Only issue is slow shipping with things not in stock.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Joanne N.

Joanne N.New South Wales

Simple and quick delivery

I got a visitor and needed an extra day bed urgently. Luckily that I found this Ottoman/Soft Bed from Brosa. it is exactly what i needed for long. It arrives right on time, very easy to assemble. I like the fact that it is made of very secure and solid materials. even though I found it got further discount after I made my purchase, still very satisfy on what I got at a reasonable price. well, i will be even happier if I can get it by the discounted price. You can't win when it is an emergency need.