Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Was delievererd an damaged bedhead.

Extremely disappointed from purchasing with this company. Waited 3 months for my bedhead to be delivered due to being on backorder. On arrival of delivery, the bedhead packaging was damaged, were I had a closer look to see that the back of my bedhead material was ripped,the staples exposed and the metal was bent back. It took over 2 weeks for Brosa to pick up my faulty
product where I requested it to be picked up before Christmas which meant I was not able for my refund until the item was Back in there warehouse.
Overall, a lack of communication. i had to instigate all the communication on my end.
Finally, received a refund after waiting longer than 4 weeks.
You have losted a customer in me.

Emily F
Emily FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Having waited 10 to 12 week lead time, product arrived with faulty handle for a cabinet. Upon report and inspection, we were advised that there were no replacement handles in stock and had to wait to same lead time for replacement cabinet (this timeline didn't work for us). Requesting a refund at start of December, we were advised that it would be 7 days after collection of cabinet. After numerous phone calls and emails by us following up, we are still waiting for the refund. Unfortunately, can't recommend this company as the customer service is terrible.

Lay
LayMelbourne

Very poor customer service; poor quality products

Darren
DarrenHobart, TAS

Allow 4 - 5 months for delivery

Ordered chairs in September believing the "leaves warehouse in 2 -3 weeks" blurb, only too find out they won't be here until January. No response from inquiries to customer service or requests for refund.

Maria
Mariasydney

Absolutely shocking experience

Faulty goods - no refund

Purchased a sofa for $1199 - it took 6 months to deliver and after a few months of light use (we are not big people) the back has broken with wooden splinters poking through the fabric at the back. After a week of being ignored when enquiring about warranty and refund we have now been offered a $180 refund or the possibility of a replacement in 6 months time. How about a sofa that doesn’t fall apart? So all in all this has been a disaster of a purchase. Just avoid them.

Tom79
Tom79Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong sofa delivered. Awful customer service and still no correct sofa!

We ordered two matching sofas and a lamp from Brosa which were listed as ‘quick 1-2 day dispatch’. They arrived 2 weeks later and when we opened them, one was the wrong colour. We called them immediately and sent this pictures. No response. I chased them on the phone and they eventually emailed back to say the incorrect sofa would be collected and once back at the warehouse a new one would be shipped. Since then, I have heard nothing and keep chasing them. Don’t buy from Brosa.

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
gapyear45
gapyear45Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst online store to deal with ever!

Brosa Amelia Armchair Sags

We purchased the Amelia Armchair online and it sags terribly and is very uncomfortable. We have tried calling Brosa customer service and can never get through. We have also sent multiple emails to support with no response. After care and customer service is absolutely terrible at Brosa. What good is a warranty if Brosa completely ignore customers once the purchase is done!

We also purchased the Mila 3 seater and that sofa is fantastic! So if your happy with your purchase Brosa can be great. However if your product is faulty expect to be put through the ringer. It’s been over a month and we are still waiting for a response re: warranty.

Anh
AnhSydney, NSW

New damaged sofa delivered on the 26 June - Terrible customer support services

Corrina B.
Corrina B.Sydney, NSW

Damaged product, cant get hold of them, still waiting 4 days later for them to respond to me

Charly O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont Waste Your Time Or Money

Terrible customer service! Would not recommend Brosa. I have sent multiple messages them to them with no response other than them resending me old emails from months ago absolutely nothing to do with my issue.

Quality of my bed is beyond poor base looks cheap and nasty and not solid or sturdy at all. Bed was advertised as bed frame instead has a base and separate bed head that doesn’t attach to the bed itself. After paying $1000 for a bed frame you would expect a quality product.

Nothing came with instructions.

Do not recommend! Still waiting on A response from them

Charly O.

Again still waiting on anyone to respond to me

Charly O.

Still waiting with no response

Don't Order Anything

We received our item last week and it's broken. Sent emails, FB messages and post comments, and rang them 3 times and can only leave a message, Cannot speak to a human. Terrible service. they obviously dont care about you once they have your money

VERONICA
VERONICASydney, NSW

Terrible Post Purchase service and outcome for faulty products

Peta Preston
Peta PrestonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged goods

After a long wait to get delivery unfortunately when goods arrived they were significantly damaged inside and outside of product. I’m also very disappointed with the overall quality of the product which is very poor

GreyBrown
GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.

GKW
GKWasked

Why does BROSA require full payment upfront if they cannot guarantee delivery times? Other furniture companies in Australia who sell items manufactured overseas take a down payment and require the remainder only when the item is in the ware house in Australia. Seems only fair, so why not BROSA?

Get an answer from our members and Brosa Furniture representatives