Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Lynsey
Lynsey

Lovely bed and matching furniture

The velvet bed frame is lovely to the touch, the matching ottoman adds just the right touch and feels well made. One wish is the headboard sloped for comfort sitting up but good delivery and well made slats.

Tatira
TatiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect for my lounge space

The service I received from the Brosa team was above and beyond what I expected. I purchased my occasional chairs during the looong lockdown in Victoria but the friendly staff at a Brosa made it all so easy and worth the wait.

jazz
jazzMelbourne

Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise - Best purchase of my adult life.

I ordered Seta 4 Seater Sofa with Chaise and the couch is just beautiful and comfy. The delivery service is next to done with their driver tracking system so you exactly know how far your delivery driver is. They even call when they are close to arrival time. Love buying from Brosa

Brittany T.
Brittany T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing functionality could be more comfortable

Great function-wise but the padding leaves something to be desired if you use this as a daily bed (as we do) then invest in a good mattress topper

carltonfc
carltonfcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ottoman

Ottoman is great, love the fabric and color. Overall height of ottoman lower than my old one bit I still love the look of it. Perfect for additional seating as well. Purchased July, delivered as advised in Sept (COVID). Cheap delivery fee given size of box!

Sofa bed - great, good looking but firm

Very happy

It’s a good looking piece & good value for money.
It is very firm, i added a topper & is now perfect.

Sinking Sofa

My partner and I have had the Drake Modular 3 seater for about a month now after waiting 20 weeks for it. Initially it was great and was like the model one in the showroom, however now it is already sinking at the middle and the chaise. We can almost feel the wooden beams and from the front view, we can see that it is already diagonal from the part we lounge most on compared to other side. Not sure if this is intended or to be expected but this is pretty disappointing as we've only had it for a short amount of time and it is already showing signs of wear. Don't know if I'd recommend Brosa as it seems like their showroom and photos don't really reflect the product you get.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Faulty product, zero service.

Bought a sideboard which when it first came out of the box I was delighted with. It looked to be really good quality however once I'd put the legs on and stood it up I saw one of the doors won't close, the hinges weren't attached properly by manufacturer so it just hangs open.
Sent email photos and video to Brosa explaining the issue and 10 days later zero response except an email saying it would take them up to a week to respond.
Thats far below the minimum standard of service I'd expect.
There was also a payment glitch where the money came out of my account but no order confirmation, item still showing in my cart however that got fixed up in a few days.

Lee
LeeCentral Queensland, QLD

Beautiful but some faults

Easy to assemble. Love the Memphis console but one of the drawers is slightly warped. Had to move the marble top forward more to cover gap. I also thought the marble top was going to be polished to a high gloss but it's matt finish instead, which is a bit disappointing. Overall though I love my console table.

Rabs
Rabs

Como Modular Sofa - super comfy

Bought the Como lounge after having seen it in store. Although delivery took a while, I was kept up to date with order tracking and delivery date. And it was delivered when promised. Lounge is very comfy and we love the feature of movable backrest.

Katie S
Katie SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delay and no communication

We ordered our sofa at the start of April. ETA was July. Each time we checked the order tracker the ETA was pushed out further, however zero communication from Brosa. Last update indicated ETA mid-September. Meanwhile the same sofa on their website still showing 10-12 weeks delivery. Took several emails/calls/online chat to finally get a resolution and received a full refund. Brosa definitely needs to improve on after sales service and communication.

Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales customer service.

Whilst products appear to be of good quality, it's mostly cheap board with a really thin coating of paint. Screws are flimsy, some holes do not align. Products chip very easily with minimum effort, and there is very poor customer follow up to any inquiries on this. I'm still waiting after 2 weeks to hear if I can purchase a replacement part for a cabinet. You will likely notice blemishes on your product when unwrapping because of inconsistent manufacturing. No real difference in qaulity as opposed to Ikea, just trading off the latest on trend fad.

Brosa provided great service from purchase to delivery. I found the web chat was the best way to contact them when we needed to make changes to our order. They were responsive and helpful. We bought a few sets of the Ingrid dining chairs which were well packaged, easy to build and of good quality for the price, plus look fantastic! Only suggestion for improvement would be to provide plugs to cover the screw holes for a neater finish, but great looking and comfortable nevertheless.

Andrea S.