Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Sus
SusSydney, NSW

Great customer service when it matters

The Brosa team helped us set up our holiday house when most companies weren't able to deliver. They were professional, polite and their design choices really my expectations. We had a few hiccups with a few items. This is when Brosa's customer service really stood out. The team communicated promptly, listened to the issues, identified a solution and helped us get on track as quickly as possible. This was much more than a 'buying' experience, they actually cared about us as a customer. Special thanks to Sarah and Bree.

Davy B.
Davy B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and products

Easy to navigate website and was able to quickly chat with people for any further information. Products received as described. Very solid and durable. Not much assembly required.

yesplease
yespleaseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Few hiccups, but happy with the furniture

Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Thank you for the order number! We will contact you today.

Tla
TlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not purchase their floor lamps

I ordered a tripod floor lamp and noticed cosmetic issues with the lamp, Brosa was quick to exchange the product which i was happy with however the second floor lamp kept causing short circuits in my house. Brosa promptly refunded me for the lightbulbs bought in addition. Excellent customer service but would steer away from buying their lamps.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Furniture Shops

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Steven
StevenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Dining Room Chairs

We purchased 8 chairs from the website as we had already seen the chairs at our son's house so knew they were what we wanted. Sadly the quality control in the manufacturing let them down. One chair we could not fit the legs, after a number of emails a new set of chairs was delivered. Surprise, surprise, one of the chairs did not have the screw fittings in the back so we could not fit the seat to the back. Once all correct we ended up with 8 very comfortable and lovely looking chairs. The website was great and easy to use, good pictures and descriptions. The customer service was good.

Annie
Annie

Excellent customer service

Bought a 2 seater and armchair online as couldn’t go to a showroom due to covid. Furniture arrived beautifully packaged and on time but was unfortunately wrong for the space. Brosa were very prompt and efficient in dealing with my return, they offer a 21 day change of mind return policy which is amazing. I would have no hesitation in buying from them again

Quality Product and Excellent Customer Service

I bought two of the Sonja Ottoman Folding Beds. Their Quality is great, but more importantly the customer service team was excellent and the entire delivery process was above and beyond!