Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stylish, sophisticated and practical!

The dresser draws are so sleek and stylish with enough room to fit everything!
They are soft close draws and well built with great materials, I cannot fault my dresser draws from Brosa!
The website is easy to use and there is online assistance if needed which came in handy when choosing the right choice of draws!
Brosa's delivery team notified me when they were 20 minutes away and placed the furniture into the room of choice!
I cannot flaw Brosa, their furniture and service is on point! Highly recommend and will be a returning customer!

Extremely pleased with my purchase.

Very pleased with my recent purchase of Gia bed frame.
On initial order the delivery date advised 14 weeks, I was advised that the product arrived early and received the bed frame 8 weeks from order.
The frame came with clear instructions and all necessary parts and was easy to assemble.

On arrival to the Brosa warehouse, I was able to select and date for delivery and was kept up to date on the delivery status with SMS updates, down to the truck is 4 mins away from delivery.

Extremely pleased with Brosa and have already purchased further items from them.

great bed base

Good solid Bed base (Frank Queen), high quality. Easy to assemble, no assistance required.
Looks great, just as I saw in the pictures online. .

Kiki

KikiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Beautiful dining olsen dining table. Very sturdy and durable and still looks great in the room. Assemble was easy and didn't take too long. Would 100% recommend.

Meg

MegGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love their products

No need for assembly the quality is beautiful Brosa is my new favourite furniture shop they have unique but classy pieces that I love

MH

MH

A great company to deal with!

We found the online photos and descriptions very comprehensive and accurate. Brosa is an Australian company and the sofa bed we bought was high quality and we are very pleased with the Sofa.

Maddy

MaddySydney, NSW

Perfect sized Buffet for a large space!

Second purchase from Brosa and couldn’t be happier!
Such amazing quality furniture, easy and minimal assembly, safely packaged and kept updated through the whole delivery process.

Lynda

LyndaKingston 2604, ACT

Was not disappointed with on-line order

We ordered on line but was not disappointed when the shelves arrived. The shelves were even nicer than we expected. The quality was good and they look amazing in our living room.

Clare Elverd

Clare Elverd

Fabulous Customer Experience

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Beautiful well made modern furniture. We are extremely happy

Brosa offered a huge range of products at very reasonable prices. The sofa and chairs we ordered were well made and look fabulous in our space. They even accommodated our change of materials quickly and with excellent service. Assembly was so easy! Thank you Brosa we will definitely buy more beautiful pieces from you in the future.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

A.T.Y

A.T.YSydney

Excellent service

Fast shipping, nice delivery drivers, good communication, high quality product, you can't ask for more. It's a really comfortable chair, thanks guys

Asma Chauhan

Asma ChauhanSydney, NSW

Good Site & Product quality!

It was easy to order, got delivery in time and loved the product I had ordered. The table I ordered came with actual good quality thick piece of marble slab but they packaged & delivered it really well. So far I am impressed, will shop again in future from here.

JRH

JRHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My dream sofa

My Camden Chesterfield sofa in Classic Cream was a dream come true. The price was amazing but the quality was even better. Buying a sofa online is not easy but Brosa made this possible by providing amazing engineering detail on how the sofa was constructed. Brosa also offered “Change of Mind” returns and a 10 year warranty. Best of all the couch was in stock and I received it 5 days after ordering it. Love, love, love it....and so do all my friends.

Excellent. Couldn't be happier that I found Brosa site. The staff were very helpful and lovely to speak with.

I am very happy with my Brosa dining chairs. They are of excellent quality and exactly what I was looking for. Thankyou

Nadia

NadiaNorthern Region, NSW

Beautiful chairs

Bought one of these after I saw my daughter’s. So perfect! I bought another one. Then my older daughter saw them and had to have one of your chairs as well

HaylzA

HaylzAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Chairs!

I found the website so easy to navigate and there was a lot to choose from. I found the most perfect armchairs (Mitch) and they are as comfortable as they look!! Such great quality and extremely easy to assemble! There was a two week wait for delivery but well worth the wait.

Ron

RonPerth, Western Australia

Perfect Coffee Table

Very easy to assemble, lovely finish, matches all my other products from Brosa.
Nice and compact sized coffee table and the underneath shelf is a must for your maagzines, it is a tidier's delight. Very pleased

George B.

George B.Southwest, VIC

Great furniture, service and prices!

Bought a two seater couch and 6 wooden dining chairs for our new home. The pieces are lovely and very reasonably priced. Had a great time buying them with the helpful staff in Fitzroy and delivery was quick and hassle free. Highly recommend!

Amber R.

Amber R.South East Queensland, QLD

Love my Grace Linen Chairs

I researched online and these chairs fit the aesthetic I was working towards. There was a wait period but the online team were very prompt with expected dispatch dates, communication and delivery time estimates. Making the whole experience very smooth. I've had the chairs a couple weeks now. Safe to say I am very happy with my purchase and the chairs are super comfortable. Would recommend!

This dining set is the actual best!

This is the best dining set ever! We looked at tonnes of others in lots of stores and sites but this is perfect. It’s sturdy, gorgeous, and exactly what we were after. I highly recommend getting it as you won’t be disappointed.