Brosa Furniture

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

LKW
LKW

Great product and service

We recently ordered some furniture from Brosa at at time when furniture supply has been difficult. The showroom service was excellent and we picked the product we were after. We needed to change the order over the weekend and customer service responded. They were flexible on aggregating orders and when the products were ready in a few weeks the delivery communication was excellent. The furniture was packaged well and we have been very happy with the quality and value for money.

Sal S.
Sal S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent service from the team at Brosa Furniture

Saw the products online but decided to drive to show room in Fitzroy. Very friendly & honest service.
Placed the order and delivery was less than 10 days later.

Salim B.

Ray
RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

My Brosa recliner was installed on time and I love it!

Rahul
Rahul

Pathetic and Appalling Order Handling

Amanda G
Amanda GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thrilled with my new furniture!

I’ve just received my new Nottage Armchairs and small ottoman’s. The entire process, including ordering sample fabric swatches, was easy, quick and professional. The quality of the products is fantastic, the velvet fabric incredibly luxurious and the chairs firm yet comfortable. I will definitely be buying from here again.

kat500
kat500AU

Love the desk

Solid, attractive and easy to put legs on. Good communication with delivery, good delivery. Just what an online purchase should be.

Product Appearance As advertised

Would never buy from them again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Cate A.
Cate A.

Appalling Customer Service - Paid In Full Still Waiting Months Later For The Product

Paid in full. False delivery dates, no communication at all. Constantly chasing them, with promises 'we'll get back to you'. Never happens - where is our money - going to lodge a hearing with ncat. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Was delievererd an damaged bedhead.

Extremely disappointed from purchasing with this company. Waited 3 months for my bedhead to be delivered due to being on backorder. On arrival of delivery, the bedhead packaging was damaged, were I had a closer look to see that the back of my bedhead material was ripped,the staples exposed and the metal was bent back. It took over 2 weeks for Brosa to pick up my faulty
product where I requested it to be picked up before Christmas which meant I was not able for my refund until the item was Back in there warehouse.
Overall, a lack of communication. i had to instigate all the communication on my end.
Finally, received a refund after waiting longer than 4 weeks.
You have losted a customer in me.

AdiB
AdiBAU

Nice designs

Nice, catchy designs, quality materials. We purchased a few pieces over the last year or so. Communication is great, delivery was as planned.

Camilla
CamillaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stylish and sturdy

Website was very easy to use, competitive pricing and fantastic designs. Really pleased with the quality of the sideboard and ease of putting it together

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very pleased

Customer service was exemplary. Regular updates were very well managed.
Very happy with my sofa bed. Well finished. Lovely fabric. More than happy to recommend.

horse
horse

April to December and still waiting!!!

My original order was placed in April 2021, I waited until July only to be told that it was lost in transit. I re-purchased in September. Delivery is meant to be 23rd December, changed to 30th December then changed to 6th if January 6th 2022.

anna
annaSydney, NSW

Terrible still no product after 18 weeks.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Don't trust them!! They will take your money and not deliver.

Melinda
Melindaasked

Why has Brosa not contacted us about our extremely overdue delivery of a sofa that we paid for back in early 2021?
Shocking customer service!

GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

GreyBrown

Please change my star ranking to 1 star as I am unable to do so.

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.