Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture

Excellent Service and Product!

We had a lovely guy help us at the Brosa Fitzroy store however we ended up buying chairs online and they were delivered without any issues. The chairs were simple to assemble and are perfect.

PAM TATZ

PAM TATZSydney, NSW

What a good buy!

The ordering process was good and made online shopping easy. There was a lot of choice and I found exactly what I wanted. my storage ottoman is of a good quality and has made my life tidier and easier. i am unable to assemble furniture and really appreciated the fact that mine arrived ready assembled. I would buy from Brosa again.

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my sofa

As a first time buyer the process of finding the sofa I wanted at reasonable cost was fairly easy. It was delivered on time and is just what I needed for my spare room. The ordering, paying and discount offered was all very smooth to navigate through. The sofa was easy to unpack and looks great.

Leona Gielen

Leona GielenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfection with a capital P

From enquiry to purchasing the products , high professional service, such beautiful products (better than the picture advertised) you get more than you expect. Each individually packaged and easy to assemble. Want to buy so much more - quality with a capital Q
So so happy with our purchase . Thankyou Brosa team

Kristy

KristySydney, NSW

Great shopping experience

Easy online shopping service. Quality product. Was able to order a free colour sample before purchase. Fast, efficient, friendly delivery service. Online chat function is efficient and easy to use. Very pleased.

NikkiB

NikkiBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ethan Walnut dressing table set

Good website, online help was great. Very happy with the furniture, excellent quality, is a little darker than it looks on the online photo but not an issue. Good delivery, all round very happy

mikezint

mikezintCooran, Qld

Bedside Tables

The product was just what we needed, the ordering and delivery process was simple and efficient. Assembly was quite easy and the end result was very good. I would deal with Brosa again.

Great quality for price

I order a lot of products from Brosa for work to be used in stores. I have found the quality to be fantastic and the delivery process is great. I unfortunately had a faulty item sent and the company issued a swift replacement which gives me confidence to continue using their products.

Joanna

JoannaSydney, NSW

Maki Sofa Bed from Brosa

The whole process from ordering to delivery was easy and efficient. I am happy with the Maki sofa bed. It is compact, looks nice, was easy to assemble (literally attach 4 legs with Allen key) and easy to switch between sofa and bed - quite light too so I can easily push it forward off the wall to allow for the back to come down. Very comfortable as a sofa. As a bed, for occasional sleeping it is perfectly fine. For extended stays I would use a mattress topper or thick blanket as a sheet - it is quite firm and I did find the part where the sofa bent slightly dug in, being said its more comfortable then most traditional sofa beds.

Francia

FranciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and value for money

Amazed how affordable products are and the quality of materials used. Very happy with my gorgeous french provincial sofa. The delivery period was also surprisingly fast considering it was made to order.

TMB

TMBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value furniture, excellent delivery

Thanks to the Brosa team for supplying excellent value for money, and getting the delivery sorted without any fuss. And a word on delivery, Brosa seems to be the only supplier in the flooded designer replica market (Temple and Webster, Matt Blatt, etc take note) that have a delivery sub contractor that actually cares. I was kept in the loop all through the delivery process right up to the point where I was called with the exact time the delivery would drop. That gave me time to work in with my schedule and get home to meet the delivery person and get the furniture into the house with out any hassle, (or loss or damage).

Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I would like to offer my thanks to the young lady in dispatch who arrange delivery of three stools.
We had a the opening of a new showroom coming up and the stools were going to be delivered after the opening.

She arranged for them to arrive just in time.

Debbie T.

Debbie T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent products and great customer service

Thank you again for quality products and great customer service. Prompt delivery and excellent communication. Easy to navigate website with accurate product descriptions and colours. Very happy with delivery guys who unpacked and set up my armchairs where I asked them to. Well
Done Brosa keep up the great work!

Jenny S.

Jenny S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent online experience

First time I've bought a major piece of furniture online, so was a little worried, was not disappointed
Quality and service was excellent, most likely would shop with Brosa again

karen

karenSydney, NSW

wonderful product

website is easy to navigate and we are happy about the products very much. The product was delivered on time. All the staff are very kind to us. The assembly procedures are quite easy to follow.

Hill

HillGippsland, VIC

Bedside tables

I looked for a while before I decided what to buy as I am addicted to USA websites that have so much more interesting things! However I decided this was the closest I was going to get in Aus.
Haven't unpacked them yet as I am waiting for my new house to be finished.
Fast delivery with awesome tracking. I'm sure I will be happy with the bedsides.

High Quality Table - very impressed/happy

I found the Brosa website very easy to navigate, my wife and i were quite happy with the range of products that are available, and will be re-visiting to buy extra pieces of furniture and bed settings.
We had our doubts, although upon a recommendation from a friend who had already used Brosa, we gave it a try and were extremely happy with out Blake Coffee Table.
Great quality, and a great price, exactly what we were looking for.

Thanks guys!

Harpreet Dhandwar

Harpreet DhandwarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful products and fantastic service!

I have had a fantastic experience with Brosa. We visited the studio and placed orders for our new home. The quality of the products is outstanding and the customer service was fantastic. We were super impressed by the team who visited to delivery and aseemble our items, they were polite and took away the rubbish from the packages with them. Overall 10 out of 10 and will be shopping with you again!

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love our tables!

Our second purchase from Brosa. Very happy with the whole process - from ordering, confirmation, delivery.
Delivery notifications and updates were good and helpful when you are awaiting delivery.
It won't be our last purchase.

Very nice entertainment unit

I took a chance and purchased the entertainment unit from Brosa online. It arrived promptly and is beautiful - it is of good quality and as described on the website.
Easy to assemble. I am very happy with the purchase

MEW

MEWasked

Hi, are the bed frames modular / easy to put together? How is the bed delivered? In a flat pack or easy to put together pieces?

Joanne N.
Joanne N.

It arrived in the shape of the Ottoman (folded), nearly ready to use. just need to undo the packages of the matt. The packages is a square cube shape, as big as the folded Ottoman. As a small lady like me, I will need someone to help me in unpacking the package. other than that, close to 0 assembly. hope it helps?

Mcgmelbourne

Mcgmelbourneasked

I have ordered a number of pieces from Brosa in the last year and have been very happy. I am thinking about ordering a pair of custom armchairs in the same fabric for my lounge room, but recently read a concerning review. The customer said the chairs they received were different colours and Brosa were not helpful at fixing this problem. The chairs I am looking at would be more than $1000 in total and they take about 4 months the be made so it’s a lot of time and money. Does anyone have any experience of custom orders with chairs? Any issues with fabric on different pieces not matching?

Fay

Fayasked

Can I change the legs on my 2 seater Mondello sofa? If so do you sell sofa legs seperately?

Get an answer from our members and Brosa Furniture representatives