Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Erin Field
Erin FieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Furniture has been great!

We’ve bought two couches from brosa and both have been great quality! It’s a risk buying online and brosa descriptions have been very accurate.

Delivery in good timeframes.

Exceeded my expectations! Thank you Brosa!

This couch is super comfortable and the fabric is beautiful. I was hesitant in the beginning about ordering a couch online without seeing/trying it first, but I was not disappointed! The delivery driver was really helpful getting it up to my 5th floor apartment, and I found it really easy to assemble on my own. If you’re on the fence about purchasing this couch, I 100% recommend you go for it! Could not be happier. Thank you Brosa!

Sue
SueHunter Region, NSW

Beautiful Bedhead

I was recommended by a friend. The store was easy to navigate and ordering was also quick and easy. The range was impressive and the product I wanted in stock. It arrived 2 days later and I am extremely happy with the quality of my bedhead. It looks exactly as the photo showed. Perfect colour as well French Beige. No assembly required. Best of all it hugs the wall and my bed perfectly so no unwanted movement.

Exactly what I wanted

A great quality chaise for my study and affordable! Extremely comfortable and love the colour. Very satisfied with my order and the Customer service . Thank you Borosa

Josh W.
Josh W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service to write about

Katrina Humphrey
Katrina HumphreyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the Bakers Table

Loved the design of the table. Colour different than depicted online. Staff offered a replacement .Very courteous and professional. Will buy from them again because of the communication I received.

Excellent company and good quality product.

I purchased a dining suite and coffee tables online. I live in a remote part of Australia.
Brosa delivered to my door!! Brilliant.
My furniture was exactly as depicted online.
The product was strong and well built.
The assembly was easy with excellent instructions provided. All staff on every level were friendly, efficient, competent and helpful.
Furniture was expertly packed and completely
protected the product.
I would recommend Brosa to everyone.
Thank you.

Perfect item - extra large round ottoman

I got to picture the item in my lounge room before I bought it. Customer service was great and I was sent an email to select my delivery date and time. When it arrived it was delivered into my house and I unpacked the item and placed it in my lounge room. It is the perfect piece to finish my coastal Hamptons lounge room. Absolutely love it and love the quality and the colour too.

Karen Callaghan
Karen CallaghanSydney, NSW

Great quality, value and service!

The website is easy to navigate and they offer free fabric samples. The order process was very easy and they communicated about delivery each step of the way. The bedhead we purchased is very good quality in fabric, design and construction.

We ordered a King Emily bed head which came really well packaged making it easy to get into place with no fuss - the box had handles and the bed head was protected inside by plastic.

The quality is higher than I expected for the price - I will confidently purchase from them again and recommend to others.

Diana
DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my chairs

Very happy with the chairs I bought. They are very good quality and the I love the design. I had been looking for nice chairs online for weeks, and had found nothing that met 100% my design/price expectations. Then I found Brosa website, an it was hard for me to choose one option from it since they offer a big range of beautiful beautiful products. I was lucky enough to purchase while on sale. Although first delivery attempt failed due to internal logistic issues, they remediated the issue very professionally and one week after I got my chairs. All the staff, from customer service / support to delivery were awesome. I definitely recommend Brosa.

Outstanding quality

Absolutely thrilled with our purchase of Zoe bar stools. The quality is outstanding. Service was awesome. Going back to buy dining chairs

Other Furniture Shops

Love their style, affordable high quality pieces

Purchase a pair of stools online and was so happy with the style, quality and comfort that I decided to risk buying an armchair without having tried it. A good returns policy also assisted in reassuring me. Love my pieces will shop here again.

emilyobyrne006
emilyobyrne006Sydney, NSW

Good Quality furniture! Great customer services! Quick delivery! highly recommend Brosa

I ordered the wrong size bed by mistake and they were so helpful on helping me swap it for the right one! I now have such a beautiful King size bed! i also purchased two beautiful coffee tables! i could not be more happy with my purchase :) Thank you Brosa

Everything was amazing!

Happy about experience with Brosa. Communication, shipment and product’s quality just perfect! Love my Vermont nesting tables! Really good thick marble! Very easy to assemble.

Excellent upholstered bed base with draws

I wanted an upholstered bed base with draws that wouldn’t break the bank, the bed is amazing much better then a bed with slates no creaking in the night the corners are soft so no accidental stubbing of toes and the draws are deep and roll nicely. Highly recommend.