Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

2.3

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Great furniture and service

Apart from the no-fault COVID delays in products arriving, the service from BROSA has been efficient and helpful. Three of the products I ordered were exactly as advertised and when one wasn't, BROSA were very helpful with the options offered, none of which involved any inconvenience to myself.

Socceroostars
SocceroostarsSydney, NSW

These guys are excellent! 21 Days return guarantee is the best!

These guys were amazing to deal with. Like a lot of on line suppliers right now COVID has created chaos with logistics. The Jackson bar stool is a beautiful piece of furniture it just wasn’t right for our decor. The virtual function on the website allowed us to set the stools at our kitchen bench. These guys really are easy and professional friendly people to deal with.

Janelle S
Janelle SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great quality at affordable price

Very pleased with our Cece love seat. Easy to assemble and quality materials used. I got slight damage on the item which was addressed promptly and very satisfied with excellent customer service.

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Janelle, thank you for your nice words and the beautiful shot of the Cece Loveseat!

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beautiful product, amazing service.

Brosa was there every step of the way with ordering, delivering and assembling our bed frame. The quality of the product itself was top-notch. After realising to our disappointment that the frame was the wrong height for our mattress (totally our own fault!) Brosa was incredible to deal with and were more than happy to collect and refund. We received a full refund in speedy time. Even though we never got to keep that beautiful frame (stupid high mattress!) I would most certainly shop with Brosa again. It's rare to have quality made products with even better personalised service.

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Love the quality and style of the furniture and the service

Having never bought quality furniture on line before, we were nervous about buying from Brosa. Our experience has been excellent. The quality and style exceeded our expectations, it is better in real life than the photos on the website.
We had an issue with one pair of the 6 dining chairs we purchased. It was resolved with minimal hassle and the correct legs were sent immediately.
You get to know a business in how they respond to an issue and Brosa were 1st class. They are now the first place we look when buying new furniture

Great quality for price

I order a lot of products from Brosa for work to be used in stores. I have found the quality to be fantastic and the delivery process is great. I unfortunately had a faulty item sent and the company issued a swift replacement which gives me confidence to continue using their products.

Brody.G
Brody.GSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I have bought pieces from Brosa & love the quality. The standout was the excellent caring service I received when I needed to return an item for a full refund. Brosa were so understanding & went out of there way to make the process so easy. Thank you I will be buying again from them.

Product Appearance As advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Dasha
DashaSydney, NSW

long process

We purchased a bed head and a bench seat to go with it. The bench seat is beautiful, the bed head however came in wrong colour. We are currently working with costumer service to get it reordered which will take at least 3 more months. The delay is disappointing, however the bench seat we have received is beautiful so I am looking forward to getting the rest of my order

Brosa F.Brosa Furniture

Hi Dasha, our sincere apologies about the wrong color. We are currently crafting your head for you and will get it to you as fast as we can.

I'm glad that you like the Edward bed bench!

Kristy S09
Kristy S09Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem after problem with damaged goods

I ordered an outdoor setting, corner lounge with coffee table. Delivery of the items took over 2 months. We are really happy with the lounge, however the coffee table came out of the box damaged beyond repair. Arranging return and replacement of the item was a hair-pulling out experience. The return slip was never sent to me, I stayed home for 2 days waiting pick up that couldn't occur. I received no support or returned emails during this time. Then I re-booked the return pick up on my own, and when the replacement arrived it was also damaged. It was a stressful shopping experience to say the least.

Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad experience after purchase

Angela

Should not have passed quality control! False advertising.

Tom79
Tom79Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrong sofa delivered. Awful customer service and still no correct sofa!

We ordered two matching sofas and a lamp from Brosa which were listed as ‘quick 1-2 day dispatch’. They arrived 2 weeks later and when we opened them, one was the wrong colour. We called them immediately and sent this pictures. No response. I chased them on the phone and they eventually emailed back to say the incorrect sofa would be collected and once back at the warehouse a new one would be shipped. Since then, I have heard nothing and keep chasing them. Don’t buy from Brosa.

Corrina B.
Corrina B.Sydney, NSW

Damaged product, cant get hold of them, still waiting 4 days later for them to respond to me

Charly O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont Waste Your Time Or Money

Terrible customer service! Would not recommend Brosa. I have sent multiple messages them to them with no response other than them resending me old emails from months ago absolutely nothing to do with my issue.

Quality of my bed is beyond poor base looks cheap and nasty and not solid or sturdy at all. Bed was advertised as bed frame instead has a base and separate bed head that doesn’t attach to the bed itself. After paying $1000 for a bed frame you would expect a quality product.

Nothing came with instructions.

Do not recommend! Still waiting on A response from them

Charly O.

Again still waiting on anyone to respond to me

Charly O.

Still waiting with no response

Don't Order Anything

We received our item last week and it's broken. Sent emails, FB messages and post comments, and rang them 3 times and can only leave a message, Cannot speak to a human. Terrible service. they obviously dont care about you once they have your money