Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Sarah Earle
Sarah Earle

Very satisfied

Very decent sofa for the price. Arrived earlier than the expected arrival date which was a bonus. I would have no hesitation buying from Brosa again.

Igray
IgraySydney, NSW

Love my bed frame

I ordered the Isabella gas lift king bed and love it. It is beautifully made, great quality and was so much easier to assemble than I thought it would be.

Shelley M.
Shelley M.Sydney, NSW

I am in love!

Just beautiful! The quality and comfort of the Palermo armchair is exceptional! I bought the chair for my son’s nursery and I cannot wait to curl up in it with him to read a book. I’m already planning on buying another one for our living area.

Loving my new bar stools.

I was so impressed by my first experience with Brosa. Customer service was easy to access and communication was regular in regards to my delivery date. I will be shopping again, that's for sure!

Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy and worth the wait

Very happy with our purchase. The quality is excellent for the price and the fabric is nice and soft and looks gorgeous in our room. Very glad that I ordered colour samples too as the onscreen colours don't always match what you think they will look like. The communication from beginning to end was great as well, we had to wait for a new shipment to arrive which took a few weeks, but given it was during a lockdown period, we were happy to wait. Thanks Brosa, I'll be back!

Val
ValSydney, NSW

Great Products and Service

The website is very user friendly and they keep you updated about your delivery. The lounge is very well made and very comfortable, fell asleep on it a number of time. It is a purchase that will get good use and last

Darren B
Darren BMelbourne

Excellent quality and friendly delivery

Purchased set of 6 dining chairs (jessica) after receiving some fabric samples. Chairs are amazing quality and the website provide heaps of photos so you know what you are getting.

2 x chairs per box and all boxes arrived undamaged and perfect condition. Delivery driver had exceptional manners and topped off our buying experience.

Instructions available on website and extremely detailed. Will definitely buy again and will continue to upgrade our current furniture with things from brosa. Couldn't be happier.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Three Hens
Three HensGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service and product provided were exactly as promised

Comprehensive website with detailed furniture specifications. Ordering and delivery was responsive and “as promised”, with updated information provided as to timing, Covid-safe processes and assembly. Really like the fact that the item of furniture we ordered - an upholstered desk chair - could be customized with different fabrics and frames.

Lovely table

I ordered a table from Brosa and it arrived so quickly, was very easy to assemble and looks great. Will order from Brosa again.

Tee2joy
Tee2joyHunter Region, NSW

Vermont Nest of Tables - just beautiful

I was very hesitant to buy furniture sight unseen, but thought I’d give it a go and I am just amazed at how easy the Brosa site was to navigate and order and delivery was so quick (received in 10 days). It was amazingly packaged with marble packaged within timber wow! So easy to put together, looked exactly as the picture and as described, and all the screws were there lol!! Just love my new coffee tables and Won’t hesitate to buy from Brosa again.

Gorgeous hall table

Gorgeous hall table which was easy to put together on my own. Exceptional quality, I’m so happy with my purchase.

Doreen
DoreenGippsland, VIC

Gorgeous French Provincial Styling

Fantastic service from online stylist Emme, great communication keeping me updated on order, perfect delivery and gorgeous products exactly as pictured on website.

Laureli
LaureliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love my bed with storage

No issues with the page. I found it easy to navigate and look for what I needed.
The quality is great, and I'm happy with the storage feature of my new double bed. I wasn't expecting it to be too big, but it happens to be perfect for my need, living in a small apartment.
I actually assembled the double bed with gas lift storage, fully on my own, as I could not receive visits due to the pandemic. Everything fine, instructions easy to follow, but I must admit that it's not for every one. It's ideally a two persons job. The very last steps gave me some trouble, to fit the screws in the holes, when the gas lifts are up, but I'm so proud of myself, being a 40+ year old lady. It's just that I couldn't wait any longer until I could get some help.

Kim S
Kim SSydney

Gorgeous couch! Solid design, robust interesting fabric. Wonderful service. Thank you

Very happy with the quality and look. I’m going to add another piece in the future. Was much better than I thought- very comfy

Simply the best

Great customer service, quicker than expected delivery and a top quality product.
Did so much research before buying my bed frame and BROSA has exceeded my expectation!

Happy Shopper
Happy ShopperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jessica Chairs

First time buying furniture online so was a little unsure. Happy to say I’m delighted with the quality of the chairs and the service and communication from Brosa was prompt, efficient and professional. We’ll be back.

Kate C.
Kate C.Southern and Hills, SA

Quality product and great price

Such a great and unique variety of stock. The lamp was exactly what I have been searching for online for a long time. Well priced and good sturdy quality. Others may have benefited from assembly instructions but I had no problems. Not the fastest delivery but in these COVID times that’s not unusual. Highly recommend.

Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

John Sofa and Ottoman

faisal akhter
faisal akhter

Amazing service & Product

I purchase my king size bed & headset from Brosa. Product was amazing & team was very helpful in making the selection of right product.

Tina
TinaSydney, NSW

Just what we needed.

The site was very easy to use, all sofa beds seem to be the same but this one was definitely different. We needed a lounge that turned into a bed and we got exactly that plus more for a decent price.
It was a smooth process from payment to delivery, with tracking and updates, great customer service and The assembly was super easy
Will definitely use again and even considering buying the same lounge again to fill the space.
Keep up the great week.

Isabella king bed

We LOVE our new king bed! Website was easy to use and I had access to chat online with staff to answer my questions. Sample of material was received within 3days of request. The bed was very easy to put together, not much to do. Great quality material and very sturdy! The gas lift feature is awesome as I can lift it with no effort to access storage. Highly recommend!

Susie
SusieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect Wingback chair

We absolutely love our new Wingback chair! Excellent quality and great service! There was a great range of products and colours to choose from. Thanks Brosa!

Lisa K.
Lisa K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent value for money

From initially requesting fabric samples, to the delivery of our new bed, the process was seamless and easy. I was a little nervous about not seeing the product in real life, but the quality was most impressive! The fabric samples helped enormously, the bed was very affordable and we are so happy with the purchase. Highly recommend Brosa.

Raz
Raz

Excellent quality and value

Products are of great quality at an affordable price - ordered a Maki sofa bed and Sara ottoman.
Also ordered a colour swatch and was delivered within the week.
The ordering and delivery process was seamless.

Bedroom complete!

I was very hesitant to buy a large item sight unseen, but Brosa's offer of material swatches took all the guesswork out of it. The ottoman arrived within the week - excellent quality and was the perfect colour. Will not hesitate to shop at Brosa again.