Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Amazing designs at reasonable prices

Purchasing from Brosa was a fantastic experience. I had a free consultation with one of their designers first and then I bough a bed and some furniture pieces and they are amazing. Really the best furniture store in Australia!

Kerry R
Kerry RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful set of drawers

I found it very easy to purchase the Ethan drawers on line.
I didn’t want any assembly so only screwing in legs was quite easy.
Love the beautiful low line drawers, color is perfect and drawers are self closing…
Very happy with this purchase.

Cando
CandoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changing purchase

I love my new couch so much, it has made our living space so much more enjoyable because it looks great and is so comfortable compared to our old one. Our extended family of 5 can fit on this couch all at once, so we didn’t need to spend extra money on more chairs. We have a small living space but it fits well along the longest wall. Brosa service was flawless too.

Ahmed Bukhari
Ahmed BukhariAU

Stylish and beautiful furniture

We bought chesterfield Camden 3 seater sofa, Maree dining chairs and some bar stools. Really stylish products and looks amazing. Thank you Broasa furniture.

Erin Field
Erin FieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Furniture has been great!

We’ve bought two couches from brosa and both have been great quality! It’s a risk buying online and brosa descriptions have been very accurate.

Delivery in good timeframes.

Exceeded my expectations! Thank you Brosa!

This couch is super comfortable and the fabric is beautiful. I was hesitant in the beginning about ordering a couch online without seeing/trying it first, but I was not disappointed! The delivery driver was really helpful getting it up to my 5th floor apartment, and I found it really easy to assemble on my own. If you’re on the fence about purchasing this couch, I 100% recommend you go for it! Could not be happier. Thank you Brosa!

Sue
SueHunter Region, NSW

Beautiful Bedhead

I was recommended by a friend. The store was easy to navigate and ordering was also quick and easy. The range was impressive and the product I wanted in stock. It arrived 2 days later and I am extremely happy with the quality of my bedhead. It looks exactly as the photo showed. Perfect colour as well French Beige. No assembly required. Best of all it hugs the wall and my bed perfectly so no unwanted movement.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Exactly what I wanted

A great quality chaise for my study and affordable! Extremely comfortable and love the colour. Very satisfied with my order and the Customer service . Thank you Borosa

Josh W.
Josh W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service to write about

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Excellent company and good quality product.

I purchased a dining suite and coffee tables online. I live in a remote part of Australia.
Brosa delivered to my door!! Brilliant.
My furniture was exactly as depicted online.
The product was strong and well built.
The assembly was easy with excellent instructions provided. All staff on every level were friendly, efficient, competent and helpful.
Furniture was expertly packed and completely
protected the product.
I would recommend Brosa to everyone.
Thank you.

Perfect item - extra large round ottoman

I got to picture the item in my lounge room before I bought it. Customer service was great and I was sent an email to select my delivery date and time. When it arrived it was delivered into my house and I unpacked the item and placed it in my lounge room. It is the perfect piece to finish my coastal Hamptons lounge room. Absolutely love it and love the quality and the colour too.

Karen Callaghan
Karen CallaghanSydney, NSW

Great quality, value and service!

The website is easy to navigate and they offer free fabric samples. The order process was very easy and they communicated about delivery each step of the way. The bedhead we purchased is very good quality in fabric, design and construction.

We ordered a King Emily bed head which came really well packaged making it easy to get into place with no fuss - the box had handles and the bed head was protected inside by plastic.

The quality is higher than I expected for the price - I will confidently purchase from them again and recommend to others.

Diana
DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my chairs

Very happy with the chairs I bought. They are very good quality and the I love the design. I had been looking for nice chairs online for weeks, and had found nothing that met 100% my design/price expectations. Then I found Brosa website, an it was hard for me to choose one option from it since they offer a big range of beautiful beautiful products. I was lucky enough to purchase while on sale. Although first delivery attempt failed due to internal logistic issues, they remediated the issue very professionally and one week after I got my chairs. All the staff, from customer service / support to delivery were awesome. I definitely recommend Brosa.

Outstanding quality

Absolutely thrilled with our purchase of Zoe bar stools. The quality is outstanding. Service was awesome. Going back to buy dining chairs

Love their style, affordable high quality pieces

Purchase a pair of stools online and was so happy with the style, quality and comfort that I decided to risk buying an armchair without having tried it. A good returns policy also assisted in reassuring me. Love my pieces will shop here again.

Everything was amazing!

Happy about experience with Brosa. Communication, shipment and product’s quality just perfect! Love my Vermont nesting tables! Really good thick marble! Very easy to assemble.

Excellent upholstered bed base with draws

I wanted an upholstered bed base with draws that wouldn’t break the bank, the bed is amazing much better then a bed with slates no creaking in the night the corners are soft so no accidental stubbing of toes and the draws are deep and roll nicely. Highly recommend.

Roxii
RoxiiSydney, NSW

Simply Perfect

Perfect and sophisticated as pictured on the website. Great competitive prices! Communication and delivery was professional, fast and efficient. Easy to assemble!!!!

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The lounge with the lot

Best lounge ever!!
So comfortable, very affordable very much a quality lounge. I look forward to sharing it with my family

Tina B
Tina BPerth, WA

Trusted quality service.

I have ordered twice from BROSA, both have been positive experiences. Communication is great, their website is easy to navigate, and take it from me, their furniture is of high quality. Only drawback is the delivery time, and this is out of their hands because heavy shipping delays is par for the course during these times, thanks to COVID. Keep your expectations low and the furniture you order will be well worth the wait.

Sandy C.
Sandy C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Company

Excellent experience with Brosa Furniture. Friendly & courteous Staff were so helpful & delivery was excellent. The furniture is beautiful. I highly recommend Brosa.

Very attractive, high quality storage ottomans

After looking online, we called Brosa and spoke to one of their interior designers who were very professional, polite and helpful. Items were in stock and delivered within the week. They are lovely. Very pleased with them.

Noosa Court 3
Noosa Court 3South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product and service experience

We had an excellent experience with Brosa. We purchased a modular lounge and coffee table. We purchased in store and organised for delivery to Queensland. It was the most seamless experience we have ever had. We were regularly updated about the delivery status and the goods were delivered on time. The quality of the products and their reasonable price point literally blew us away. I would have no hesitation in recommending Brosa. Their end to end customer service is excellent.

Lynn
Lynn

Beautiful Marble nest of tables.

I ordered a nest of Marble side tables, very impressed with the product and service, kept us well informed on deliver, would recommend this company to family and friends.

Great quality products and excellent service!

We purchased two bar stools from Brosa and we are very happy with the purchase. The stools look beautiful and are great quality and the delivery and customer service has been excellent.