Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Britt
BrittGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality chest of drawers

Looks great, great size, love the drawers and how they push in and out. Drawers were quite difficult to put together on my own (which is stated in the assembly guide!). I recommend getting the white glove assembly if you don’t want to do it yourself!

Ellen
Ellen

Good quality at good prices

Brosa saves your order (if you want). This is good because I like to think about my purchases for a while before I buy. There are pictures of the furniture in real homes which helped a lot with my purchase. The quality is good. I thought for the price the quality would be so-so but it is not! The dining chairs are made with good quality fabric. The chairs were easy to assemble (honest!). The chairs are comfy. Best of all, they are still looking good despite the thrills and spills of children.

Bahar
Bahar

Like no other design

I bought my sofas and dinning chairs from Brosa. Quite happy with them .The design of products are stunning ,very modern and classis at the same time .You can hardly find similar designs in Australia .

Absolutely love my sofa!

The website was easy to navigate and the range was very good and offered great value for money. Delivery was quick and easy. Sofa is well built and very comfortable.

Nisha P.
Nisha P.Sydney, NSW

Good furniture for the price.. and love the service.

I love my new bedroom furniture!! It looks very nice. The delivery service was professional and helpful. I will order again soon! :)

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Kathy
KathySydney, NSW

perfect new dining table

Loving my new dining table ! It is exactly as described and very well built and solid .It looks perfect in my home !I'm a very happy customer!

Meg
Meg

Affordable and QUALITY furniture

I was on the look out for a really nice looking couch that could fold out to a bed as well but my hopes were not high because I have never experienced a comfy fold out couch before but since purchasing this from Brosa, oh my goodness it is so comfy!! I couldn't be happier with my purchase, the ease of the delivery and the wonderful customer service. I highly, highly recommend buying through Brosa!!

Alvin P.
Alvin P.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding quality, design and ease of ordering

After visiting the showroom it was easy to make the choice on the products. The range and the designs were great and suited our taste. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and workmanship of the products. Will definitely be purchasing more from this store. Would love to see other locations for showrooms if possible.

John K.
John K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Lewes Desk I bought was exactly what I hoped for

Delivered on time, and packaged well, the Lewes desk was super easy to assemble and has completed my space perfectly. Everything was super straight forward, from ordering to delivery, a very slick operation.

Carmel White
Carmel WhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality furniture at reasonable prices

I was delighted to discover Brosa after moving house recently. They have high quality furniture that requires minimal assembly. I have bought bar stools, TV / AV cabinet, desk chair and ottoman and I'm very happy with all pieces.

Sam C.
Sam C.Sydney, NSW

Great Quality Furniture and Service

We purchased at the showroom after exploring online and we really loved the furniture we purchased. It suits the theme we were going for and the flexibility of additional sofa covers means we can change the look when we like. Delivery was great and some items were delivered earlier than the expected date. All the furniture was really well packed too. Installation was easy for the items which needs to be put together and we are really please with the products and overall experience!

Very satisfied

Very decent sofa for the price. Arrived earlier than the expected arrival date which was a bonus. I would have no hesitation buying from Brosa again.

Igray
IgraySydney, NSW

Love my bed frame

I ordered the Isabella gas lift king bed and love it. It is beautifully made, great quality and was so much easier to assemble than I thought it would be.

Shelley M.
Shelley M.Sydney, NSW

I am in love!

Just beautiful! The quality and comfort of the Palermo armchair is exceptional! I bought the chair for my son’s nursery and I cannot wait to curl up in it with him to read a book. I’m already planning on buying another one for our living area.

Product Appearance As advertised

Loving my new bar stools.

I was so impressed by my first experience with Brosa. Customer service was easy to access and communication was regular in regards to my delivery date. I will be shopping again, that's for sure!