Brosa Furniture

Brosa Furniture (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Gorgeous hall table

Gorgeous hall table which was easy to put together on my own. Exceptional quality, I’m so happy with my purchase.

Doreen
DoreenGippsland, VIC

Gorgeous French Provincial Styling

Fantastic service from online stylist Emme, great communication keeping me updated on order, perfect delivery and gorgeous products exactly as pictured on website.

Laureli
LaureliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love my bed with storage

No issues with the page. I found it easy to navigate and look for what I needed.
The quality is great, and I'm happy with the storage feature of my new double bed. I wasn't expecting it to be too big, but it happens to be perfect for my need, living in a small apartment.
I actually assembled the double bed with gas lift storage, fully on my own, as I could not receive visits due to the pandemic. Everything fine, instructions easy to follow, but I must admit that it's not for every one. It's ideally a two persons job. The very last steps gave me some trouble, to fit the screws in the holes, when the gas lifts are up, but I'm so proud of myself, being a 40+ year old lady. It's just that I couldn't wait any longer until I could get some help.

Kim S
Kim SSydney

Gorgeous couch! Solid design, robust interesting fabric. Wonderful service. Thank you

Very happy with the quality and look. I’m going to add another piece in the future. Was much better than I thought- very comfy

Simply the best

Great customer service, quicker than expected delivery and a top quality product.
Did so much research before buying my bed frame and BROSA has exceeded my expectation!

Happy Shopper
Happy ShopperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jessica Chairs

First time buying furniture online so was a little unsure. Happy to say I’m delighted with the quality of the chairs and the service and communication from Brosa was prompt, efficient and professional. We’ll be back.

Kate C.
Kate C.Southern and Hills, SA

Quality product and great price

Such a great and unique variety of stock. The lamp was exactly what I have been searching for online for a long time. Well priced and good sturdy quality. Others may have benefited from assembly instructions but I had no problems. Not the fastest delivery but in these COVID times that’s not unusual. Highly recommend.

Kris
KrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

John Sofa and Ottoman

Patricia
PatriciaSydney, NSW

Beautiful armchair

Lovely furniture and amazing service. Very efficient and professional company. I misjudged the size of the chair I bought and Brosa have been excellent in organising everything to amend my error. Fantastic service

faisal akhter
faisal akhter

Amazing service & Product

I purchase my king size bed & headset from Brosa. Product was amazing & team was very helpful in making the selection of right product.

Tina
TinaSydney, NSW

Just what we needed.

The site was very easy to use, all sofa beds seem to be the same but this one was definitely different. We needed a lounge that turned into a bed and we got exactly that plus more for a decent price.
It was a smooth process from payment to delivery, with tracking and updates, great customer service and The assembly was super easy
Will definitely use again and even considering buying the same lounge again to fill the space.
Keep up the great week.

Manjula
ManjulaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect choice!

Reccomend Brosa for their fantastic service from ordering to delivery. Website is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. Immaculate product range. We are 100% happy with the Clovi bar stools. We got exactly what we wanted. They were easy to assemble. Delivery was fast and well organised. Can guarantee 100% satisfaction.

Isabella king bed

We LOVE our new king bed! Website was easy to use and I had access to chat online with staff to answer my questions. Sample of material was received within 3days of request. The bed was very easy to put together, not much to do. Great quality material and very sturdy! The gas lift feature is awesome as I can lift it with no effort to access storage. Highly recommend!

Susie
SusieSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect Wingback chair

We absolutely love our new Wingback chair! Excellent quality and great service! There was a great range of products and colours to choose from. Thanks Brosa!

Lisa K.
Lisa K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent value for money

From initially requesting fabric samples, to the delivery of our new bed, the process was seamless and easy. I was a little nervous about not seeing the product in real life, but the quality was most impressive! The fabric samples helped enormously, the bed was very affordable and we are so happy with the purchase. Highly recommend Brosa.

Raz
Raz

Excellent quality and value

Products are of great quality at an affordable price - ordered a Maki sofa bed and Sara ottoman.
Also ordered a colour swatch and was delivered within the week.
The ordering and delivery process was seamless.

Bedroom complete!

I was very hesitant to buy a large item sight unseen, but Brosa's offer of material swatches took all the guesswork out of it. The ottoman arrived within the week - excellent quality and was the perfect colour. Will not hesitate to shop at Brosa again.

Amazing designs at reasonable prices

Purchasing from Brosa was a fantastic experience. I had a free consultation with one of their designers first and then I bough a bed and some furniture pieces and they are amazing. Really the best furniture store in Australia!

Kerry R
Kerry RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful set of drawers

I found it very easy to purchase the Ethan drawers on line.
I didn’t want any assembly so only screwing in legs was quite easy.
Love the beautiful low line drawers, color is perfect and drawers are self closing…
Very happy with this purchase.

Cando
CandoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changing purchase

I love my new couch so much, it has made our living space so much more enjoyable because it looks great and is so comfortable compared to our old one. Our extended family of 5 can fit on this couch all at once, so we didn’t need to spend extra money on more chairs. We have a small living space but it fits well along the longest wall. Brosa service was flawless too.

Ahmed Bukhari
Ahmed BukhariAU

Stylish and beautiful furniture

We bought chesterfield Camden 3 seater sofa, Maree dining chairs and some bar stools. Really stylish products and looks amazing. Thank you Broasa furniture.

Erin Field
Erin FieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Furniture has been great!

We’ve bought two couches from brosa and both have been great quality! It’s a risk buying online and brosa descriptions have been very accurate.

Delivery in good timeframes.

EmJay
EmJay

Beautiful & stylish furnitures

First, I hesitate to order online as sometimes what you see online is different from what you will be getting. But thanks to the information that they provided in each of their products and the stylish is beneficial and knowledgeable prior of ordering. Loving all the items, I purchased from Brosa didn't regret ordering from them from day one. They have stylish products; customer service is super friendly and helpful. I will recommend it to anyone!

• +1Thumbnail

Exceeded my expectations! Thank you Brosa!

This couch is super comfortable and the fabric is beautiful. I was hesitant in the beginning about ordering a couch online without seeing/trying it first, but I was not disappointed! The delivery driver was really helpful getting it up to my 5th floor apartment, and I found it really easy to assemble on my own. If you’re on the fence about purchasing this couch, I 100% recommend you go for it! Could not be happier. Thank you Brosa!

Sue
SueHunter Region, NSW

Beautiful Bedhead

I was recommended by a friend. The store was easy to navigate and ordering was also quick and easy. The range was impressive and the product I wanted in stock. It arrived 2 days later and I am extremely happy with the quality of my bedhead. It looks exactly as the photo showed. Perfect colour as well French Beige. No assembly required. Best of all it hugs the wall and my bed perfectly so no unwanted movement.