Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Nisha P.
Nisha P.Sydney, NSW

Good furniture for the price.. and love the service.

I love my new bedroom furniture!! It looks very nice. The delivery service was professional and helpful. I will order again soon! :)

Kathy
KathySydney, NSW

perfect new dining table

Loving my new dining table ! It is exactly as described and very well built and solid .It looks perfect in my home !I'm a very happy customer!

Meg
Meg

Affordable and QUALITY furniture

I was on the look out for a really nice looking couch that could fold out to a bed as well but my hopes were not high because I have never experienced a comfy fold out couch before but since purchasing this from Brosa, oh my goodness it is so comfy!! I couldn't be happier with my purchase, the ease of the delivery and the wonderful customer service. I highly, highly recommend buying through Brosa!!

Alvin P.
Alvin P.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding quality, design and ease of ordering

After visiting the showroom it was easy to make the choice on the products. The range and the designs were great and suited our taste. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and workmanship of the products. Will definitely be purchasing more from this store. Would love to see other locations for showrooms if possible.

Love my bed!

Love my king gas lift bed base. Size and color are exactly as described. Highly recommend the White glove service as well.

John K.
John K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Lewes Desk I bought was exactly what I hoped for

Delivered on time, and packaged well, the Lewes desk was super easy to assemble and has completed my space perfectly. Everything was super straight forward, from ordering to delivery, a very slick operation.

Carmel White
Carmel WhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality furniture at reasonable prices

I was delighted to discover Brosa after moving house recently. They have high quality furniture that requires minimal assembly. I have bought bar stools, TV / AV cabinet, desk chair and ottoman and I'm very happy with all pieces.

Sam C.
Sam C.Sydney, NSW

Great Quality Furniture and Service

We purchased at the showroom after exploring online and we really loved the furniture we purchased. It suits the theme we were going for and the flexibility of additional sofa covers means we can change the look when we like. Delivery was great and some items were delivered earlier than the expected date. All the furniture was really well packed too. Installation was easy for the items which needs to be put together and we are really please with the products and overall experience!

Very satisfied

Very decent sofa for the price. Arrived earlier than the expected arrival date which was a bonus. I would have no hesitation buying from Brosa again.

Igray
IgraySydney, NSW

Love my bed frame

I ordered the Isabella gas lift king bed and love it. It is beautifully made, great quality and was so much easier to assemble than I thought it would be.

Shelley M.
Shelley M.Sydney, NSW

I am in love!

Just beautiful! The quality and comfort of the Palermo armchair is exceptional! I bought the chair for my son’s nursery and I cannot wait to curl up in it with him to read a book. I’m already planning on buying another one for our living area.

Other Furniture Shops

Loving my new bar stools.

I was so impressed by my first experience with Brosa. Customer service was easy to access and communication was regular in regards to my delivery date. I will be shopping again, that's for sure!

Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy and worth the wait

Very happy with our purchase. The quality is excellent for the price and the fabric is nice and soft and looks gorgeous in our room. Very glad that I ordered colour samples too as the onscreen colours don't always match what you think they will look like. The communication from beginning to end was great as well, we had to wait for a new shipment to arrive which took a few weeks, but given it was during a lockdown period, we were happy to wait. Thanks Brosa, I'll be back!

Val
ValSydney, NSW

Great Products and Service

The website is very user friendly and they keep you updated about your delivery. The lounge is very well made and very comfortable, fell asleep on it a number of time. It is a purchase that will get good use and last

Darren B
Darren BMelbourne

Excellent quality and friendly delivery

Purchased set of 6 dining chairs (jessica) after receiving some fabric samples. Chairs are amazing quality and the website provide heaps of photos so you know what you are getting.

2 x chairs per box and all boxes arrived undamaged and perfect condition. Delivery driver had exceptional manners and topped off our buying experience.

Instructions available on website and extremely detailed. Will definitely buy again and will continue to upgrade our current furniture with things from brosa. Couldn't be happier.