Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

1.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (1)
Annie
Annie

Excellent customer service

Bought a 2 seater and armchair online as couldn’t go to a showroom due to covid. Furniture arrived beautifully packaged and on time but was unfortunately wrong for the space. Brosa were very prompt and efficient in dealing with my return, they offer a 21 day change of mind return policy which is amazing. I would have no hesitation in buying from them again

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Tla
TlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not purchase their floor lamps

I ordered a tripod floor lamp and noticed cosmetic issues with the lamp, Brosa was quick to exchange the product which i was happy with however the second floor lamp kept causing short circuits in my house. Brosa promptly refunded me for the lightbulbs bought in addition. Excellent customer service but would steer away from buying their lamps.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Brosa F.Brosa FurnitureSend a private message

Ilani F.asked

I want to order the Anica King Size bedhead. I live in Canberra. They say delivery is fast, is that true. I don't want to order and wait months.

LMM
LMM

I would not buy from them again. I am still waiting. I am going to repoet them to fair trading.

Ilani F.

Sorry to hear that. Did you order something and how long have you been waiting?

Mel
Melasked

Has anyone purchased the Brosa Sondra Sofa Bed?

Amanda
Amandaasked

Lots of complaints regarding your delivery service. Have these been addressed? I'm hesitant to purchase anything from you because of these complaints.

Zac