Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Beth
Beth

Great customer service. Can’t fault their Professionalism.

Loved the free service with interior decorator. Customer service was gold standard! Love our furniture! Delivery was so easy and furniture put together for us.

Angie
AngieSydney, NSW

Great service , great product!

I bought a Brosa winged-back chair for my son when he moved into his new home. As the home was still being renovated I needed the chair held until a certain date. For Brosa that was not a problem. They held it until I wanted it delivered and delivered it in a timely and efficient manner . The quality of the piece is outstanding and the price was excellent. I cannot recommend this company strongly enough.

Mark H
Mark HSouthwest, VIC

Premium quality bar stools

Saw these stools online while looking for stools to upgrade our home bar room.
They looked really nice in the photos and we weren’t disappointed when they arrived, they have a real premium feel about them.
There is some minor assembly required however the online instructions make it quite easy to follow.
All our visitors comment on how nice and comfortable they are.
They were quite reasonably priced for a stool of this quality and The whole purchase and delivery process was smooth and hassle free.
I highly recommend Brosa and would definitely consider purchasing from them again.

Natalie H.
Natalie H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer

Your delivery team were INCREDIBLE. So polite, on time, set everything up, took boxes away and asked for a vacuum to clean up afterwards. I never take the time to complete these but took the time today to acknowledge these guys, Thanks

Find out how Brosa Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Love the look and comfort

Bought the sofa and ottoman online. Terrific support from the stylists helped with my decision and I couldn't be happier. Decided to also order matching Kitchen stools which are equally lovely.

Kennis C.
Kennis C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new couch!!

Beautiful design and quality but not costing your arms and legs. The delivery and assemble services are excellent as well. Thank you!!

Rhonda
RhondaSouthwest, VIC

Extremely happy with this online experience

Good quality products. Great follow up with material and color swatches mailed out for visual and color matching. Easy website to use. I went for the white glove experience where the delivery included putting my bed together and taking the packaging away. Excellent service and staff.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Great furniture at affordable prices.

Brosa were very easy to deal with and kept me informed of delays in shipping due to Covid. Their products are made well and are affordable.

Samlani
SamlaniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service from start to finish and products as advertised

Amazing experience from beginning to end. I ordered fabric samples which arrived promptly and ended up being exact match to the products i ordered (swivel chair in boucle and Palermo sofa).
The online chat sales staff was very helpful giving me more information about products, delivery options and even sent a video of the sofa to help me decide. The delivery drivers were also amazing, patient in navigating the large box on my staircase.

Megan
MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Our Bed!!!! From start to finish it was great. I will definitely be buying from this company again.

Website was so easy to use. The product was exactly as ordered and the put together service was well worth it!

Tina D.
Tina D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Armchair is perfect for my library room

Beautiful product! I found Brosa on Instagram and fell in love with their products. Ended up ordering the textured armchair for my library in my home! It's perfect and was so easy to put together!

Moira W.
Moira W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great quality

I ordered the Scott Tallboy set of drawers and they look wonderful, very sturdy, practical and my daughter assembled the kit for me. I couldn't be happier. It was so easy shopping online, with excellent descriptions and dimensions, and the delivery process and notifications proved to be excellent.

Elisa
ElisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gorgeous Modular Sofa

I saw my couch when I first did a google search on removable couch covers. I physically went to the store to check it out before I bought it + the staff were fantastic all the way through from order to delivery. More companies should adopt your philosophies. My couch quality is excellent + it looks great (comfy). I'm so happy. I ordered it in August 2021+ it got delivered in October 2021. Definitely worth the wait.

Bridget
BridgetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stylish and Adaptable

I was very impressed by the extensive range on offer and the availability of stock. There were many options for colours and the staff were more than happy to run through in detail the design features and selections I was after. The quality was great and delivery was a breeze even in an apartment.

So comfy and looks perfect in my home!

After searching for a very minimal and modern style of sofa for a long time, I was very happy to have found the drake sofa! I’m very satisfied with the quality and comfort. And the delivery team were exceptional.