Brosa Furniture

Listing monitored by Brosa Furniture

Katrina Humphrey
Katrina HumphreyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the Bakers Table

Loved the design of the table. Colour different than depicted online. Staff offered a replacement .Very courteous and professional. Will buy from them again because of the communication I received.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Melinda
Melindaasked

Why has Brosa not contacted us about our extremely overdue delivery of a sofa that we paid for back in early 2021?
Shocking customer service!

GreyBrown
GreyBrownasked

If only I’d read reviews before ordering and PAYING for my Bedhead from Brosa!!!
Ordered in October 2021 along with an Ottoman. Both promised as in store and delivered within a couple of weeks. Ottoman arrived December and lovely. Bedhead… NOTHING!!!! January 14 2022 still nothing. Told collected by Deliverer from Warehouse in a note by email, 4 weeks ago and that I would be contacted!
I have heard nothing, no longer promised
anything, if on its way where is it???
My Question Is: How can some customers give glowing FIVE star reports and others ONE star? No one has chosen stars in between! Quality is not an issue. ALL complaints, too numerous to count, relate to LACK of DELIVERY!!!!! HELP ME.
E: cocking1945@icloud.com

Luluasked

Hi Wondering whether to order but worried a about customer service if anything goes wrong. Has anyone had a refund?

Disgruntled
Disgruntled

I suggest you wait till at least February. Brosa is closed now and you'll deal with their call centre in the Philippines. They and their courier ANC are in total chaos. You have 21 days to change your mind. Pay with credit card too. I didn't have a pleasant experience with them and will get my ottoman delivered 6 weeks after ordering! It's all too stressful now, try them later.

SJS

We recently had to set up an apartment 2 days before Christmas. We were travelling from Adelaide to Melbourne and were only in Melbourne for 4 days, including Christmas Day. We only had one day for deliveries. They were great and the quality of the furniture is awesome.
The live chat was extremely helpful
And chased up delivery information etc for us. We chose products they had in stock
So that helped. We didn't have any complaints. The products were exactly as described.

Thanks for that.