Brother GS-2500 / GS-3700

Brother GS-2500 / GS-3700

GS-3700 and GS-2500

See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kateincottesloe

kateincottesloePERTH

So Far, So Good

I've had my machine for about a week now and have found it to be good quality and quite user-friendly. I do only need it for fairly basic "housekeeping" sewing (kids' stuff etc), so this is an amateur's review! For a basic machine, it has a lot of features. I particularly like the one-step buttonhole, built in free-arm, super-bright LED light and the needle threader. Troubleshooting is very easy and the quick-reference guide is thoughtfully laid out. It's great value for money - especially when on sale. I only paid $200 for it, which is cheaper than the cost of some of the more basic models. Look out for the sales!

Ingog Nito

Ingog NitoAustralia

Basic, functional albiet faulty.

GS2510 Does most of the usual things with all the nice touches removed. Feet don't drop, uses a cover instead. Speed starts at medium and goes up. Light is adequate but not great. Any lint that falls into the machine cannot be removed as the body is not removable. Mine had two major faults. it fed left so had to fight it to go straight and it dropped a lot of stitches in the buttonhole setting. Would not bother getting it fixed. I'm saving for a good one.
Light and compact, easy needle threading & simple bobbin threading.
No slow speed, fixed feet, very few feet included.

Rita

Ritaasked

My Brother GS3700 does not feed the fabric. I worked every for 6 months on the machine and all of a sudden my felt fabric does not feed by machine, any help??

John Jacob

John Jacobasked

GS-3700

Bulb fused. I am in Trivandrum. Where is the service center in Trivandrum?

Bianca Pretorius-Olcelli

Bianca Pretorius-Olcelliasked

GS-3700

What is the difference between a 1-step buttonhole & a 4-step buttonhole?

Kirra Cee
Kirra Cee

You have to click the dial for each for directions of the hole so a=down b=across ect... where with the 1 step it does it in 1 setting

Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Brother representatives

Brother GS-2500