Brother JS1700

Brother JS1700

Perfect for beginners

As I'am a beginner for sewing, and this sewing machine brother J17S easy to use and really handy, smooth, Happy with this machine as have a lot of choice with different stitch. I buy it in spotlight when they have a big discount in store. I couldn't enough happy with this sewing machine.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Best option for beginner!

I bought this sewing machine as a birthday gift for myself and I found myself completely felt in love with it. It is very easy to use and sufficient basic functions to choose. As a beginner, I learnt how to hem trousers from YouTube and there were not only money saving but also lots of fun and self-satisfaction.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

brilliant little machine

I read as many reviews as I could before settling on the purchase of this Brother. I am an experienced and prolific home sewer. I don't want or need a heap of fancy stitches - I do want a machine that holds a great tension, sews thick and thin fabrics easily and importantly one that I can make professional looking buttonholes with. I am so happy the machine has lived up to my expectations. I had a test run with both this machine and the JS1400. The little extra money for the JS1700 is well worth while.. Very satisfied so far

Date PurchasedMay 2017