Brother MFC-J880DW

Brother MFC-J880DW

MPN: 36065410

See the Best Printers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

CHRISR

CHRISRMelbourne

Printers well but expensive to maintain

Date PurchasedMay 2018

fdsaj

fdsajAU

Canon mg7760

The print quality on this is acceptable especially in comparison to the Brother printer in my other review. It's a little slow and saturates/wets the page if using full colour background. The scanner works. It's a bit large so not great for sitting on your desk. Otherwise for the price a 4 / 5.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Very Disappointing Product

I am totally disappointed with it & find it a nightmare to use.
To copy/print a document comes out a mess & partially printed.
Replacement ink cartridges are hard to find.
Would not recommend it to anyone.
For the high price I expected something fantastic, instead I was massively disappointed.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

So easy to use.

Setup is pretty straight forward, with the inbuilt LCD screen giving instructions. While the printer was getting to know the WiFi and PC. I uploaded the "Brother iprint and scan" app on my partners Iphone. within minutes we where producing 4x6 photos sent from the phone. Images on photos where pretty good form recent pics taken. Older pics were a bit washed out. Scanning is very intuitive and logical, giving you options where to save.
My partner is very happy cause she wanted a printer that was easy to use and Doe's what it's suppose to do.
Five stars given and would highly recommend the Brother MFC-J880DW.

Mike

I bought replacement inks from Target!! This printer is pretty cheap. Lot of people want something for nothing. You want professional results take ur pics to a professional.