Brother MFC-L2703DW

Brother MFC-L2703DW

Good Laser Printer

My inkjet printer head "died" and with the price of Canon inks, and high consumption, I decided to buy a mono Laser Printer.
I had done some research, and with the advice of a 'tech" from Officeworks, I bought the Brother MFC-L2703DW for $160.00
It is a very noisy printer, but copies and prints well. It has a toner save mode which is excellent for 90% of the printing I do, and a print counter which will be advantagious when it is necessary to replace the toner cartridge.
If you can ignore the noise, this is a good economical printer, which I would recommend to anyone .

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Our New Printer

Bought this printer about a week ago as our old ink jet need replacing. It was easy to set up to the computer but setting up WiFi direct took some mucking around but is working well now. Happy with the print quality although when we use the copy function the resulting copy is a little dark. Overall very happy with the printer so far as it provides well for our needs.