Brother MFC-L2703DW

Brother MFC-L2703DW

See the Best Printers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LouiseC

LouiseCWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great if you have inhouse wifi

Purchased in May 2018 at Officeworks.

Functionality
Ink Cartridge Longevity
Printing Speed
Reliability

willy40VIC, 3038

Good Laser Printer

My inkjet printer head "died" and with the price of Canon inks, and high consumption, I decided to buy a mono Laser Printer.
I had done some research, and with the advice of a 'tech" from Officeworks, I bought the Brother MFC-L2703DW for $160.00
It is a very noisy printer, but copies and prints well. It has a toner save mode which is excellent for 90% of the printing I do, and a print counter which will be advantagious when it is necessary to replace the toner cartridge.
If you can ignore the noise, this is a good economical printer, which I would recommend to anyone .

Date PurchasedOct 2017
KK15871 01

KK15871 01Adelaide

Our New Printer

Bought this printer about a week ago as our old ink jet need replacing. It was easy to set up to the computer but setting up WiFi direct took some mucking around but is working well now. Happy with the print quality although when we use the copy function the resulting copy is a little dark. Overall very happy with the printer so far as it provides well for our needs.

Will M

Will Masked

My L2703DW displaying " please wait" and all 3 lights ( fax, scan, copy) are on, but nothing happens.

willy40

I have not seen this problem before.
Check www.brother.support.com, or ring 02 8875 6000
Regards

Sherman K.

Sherman K.asked

how to connect wifi

Hi
Press WPS on your Modem/Router and WiFi on the printer, this should setup automatically. If not, Menu> 1General>6Network then follow instructions. or www.brother.support.com, or 02 8875 6000
Regards

Krief B.

Krief B.asked

How do you print a double sided document

willy40

Windows:- Print Command>Brother Model>2 sided/Booklet>2 sided Settings>>2 sided Type>OK>OK
Apple:- Select Document>File>Print>Brother Model>Tick 2 Side>Print

Get an answer from our members and Brother representatives

CategoryPrinters