5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Totally Wowed!

I saved for the NV610 having previously had a non-computerised brother sewing machine for the last four years. I thought it might maybe end up being over specified for my need but I have loved every minute of using it for the last three weeks.

The NV610 comes with a stack of accessories; an extension table for quilting, hard carrying case, several feet (some that fit in the fitted drawer, many that do not), manual, circular attachment, spare needles and a few other things I can't remember just now. I wasn't very sure what they all did until I pored through the manual. Thank heavens there was a manual!!

The overlocking stitch has been great, both using the basic foot and the cutting foot. I've used several of the decorative stitches to finish project off. I've quilted and embroidered names on items of clothing - all with remarkable ease.

It's been an awesome machine so far and I've no criticisms at all. Sewing has been a breeze. I don't regret moving up to another level of sewing machine at all.