Brother PE770

Brother PE770

Perfect first machine

I bought this machine 3years ago (my first one) & it has done over 18 million stitches so far.Very user friendly & hard working. The purchase price was fantastic as it also came with $200 worth of accessories.I spoiled myself with another set of hoops to keep things moving .Although I've now upgraded to a bigger machine my PE7700 still plays happily for smaller projects. Extremely happy with my first machine!!

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Fantastic little workhorse.

I bought my machine for Christmas. Since then I've used it daily, it has performed wonderfully and exceeds my expectations.
Being a entry level machine, I thought maybe I would outgrow it quickly. Not the case. Ease of use and a 5x7 size hoop means that you'll have plenty of fun and have plenty of choice when it comes to patterns. Unlike if you bought a machine with a 4x4 hoop.
Easy to use straight out of the box.
Seems to prefer Polyester thread over the cheaper Rayon Threads

Im looking at buying the PE 770 machine can anyone tell how large a hoop I can use on this Thanks
4x4 and 5x7 are the normal sizes. There is a 5x12 but you have to 'split' the design in software to use this hoop. All sizes are in inches. Hope this helps :)

PE770