Brother PE770

Brother PE770

See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Brother? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

skippy24Southeast, SA

Perfect first machine

I bought this machine 3years ago (my first one) & it has done over 18 million stitches so far.Very user friendly & hard working. The purchase price was fantastic as it also came with $200 worth of accessories.I spoiled myself with another set of hoops to keep things moving .Although I've now upgraded to a bigger machine my PE7700 still plays happily for smaller projects. Extremely happy with my first machine!!

Date PurchasedNov 2014
    DandwVictoria

Fantastic little workhorse.

I bought my machine for Christmas. Since then I've used it daily, it has performed wonderfully and exceeds my expectations.
    Being a entry level machine, I thought maybe I would outgrow it quickly. Not the case. Ease of use and a 5x7 size hoop means that you'll have plenty of fun and have plenty of choice when it comes to patterns. Unlike if you bought a machine with a 4x4 hoop.
    Easy to use straight out of the box.
    Seems to prefer Polyester thread over the cheaper Rayon Threads

annlouasked

Can you create your own designs ?

skippy24

No...to create/digitize a design you’ll need a specific software program...save the design in PES format & then transfer to your machine

Tennielle W.
    Tennielle W.asked

How much would one be

Karren
    Karrenasked

Im looking at buying the PE 770 machine can anyone tell how large a hoop I can use on this

Dandw

4x4 and 5x7 are the normal sizes. There is a 5x12 but you have to 'split' the design in software to use this hoop. All sizes are in inches. Hope this helps :)

CategorySewing Machines & Overlockers