Brother SL170

Brother SL170

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Sewing Machines & Overlockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

So happy with my machine!

I would have called myself a beginner sewer when I bought this machine a year ago; now I feel like I'm getting towards intermediate. This machine is so simple to use (hence the name) that it's increased my confidence in sewing. For a beginner, the instructions that come with the machine are easy to follow - both in the book, but also the actual markings on the machine. I have been sewing things like tablecloths and baby bibs (thickish cloths) and haven't had any issues at all. It's nice and light and easy to pick up and move around. I think it's meant to be geared at beginners, but honestly, I can't think of anything more complicated that you'd really need. I love it... I can't think of any negatives.