Brunnings Orchid Coir Potting Mix Block

Brunnings Orchid Coir Potting Mix Block

See the Best Garden Maintenance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent product!

I have used this product for several years and have had nothing but beautiful orchids time after time. I did have an bit of an issue as this product had been removed from the market (or so I thought), but then found out they did an update to the packaging and size, making it available in a more manageable size. Brunnings definitely know coir and I would recommend any of their coir products!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

This Is really [censored word removed]. Bunnings have no Idea about coir

I have extensive experience in coir medium.with Normal coir chips, which are high in salt and not buffered or treated will not allow any plant to grow. It will retard the growth or kill the plant.
Please beware of their cheap srilankan coir chips and peat.
go to special Orchid shops or ask orchid clubs for the best coirs
I dont like the false promise "guaenteed growth"
It is not processed properly and Brunnings dont have any experience in coir.

Hi i was using your orchid block and loved it but i can't buy it as bunnings at Stafford nth Brisbane doesn't carry it anymore. Is there somewhere in Brisbane i can buy it. Thank you Daral Vagg.