3Bryton Rider 420

Bryton Rider 420

22 reviews · Statistics

100% · 220%
See the Best Sport & Recreation in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Connor
ConnorQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best value bike computer that DOES IT ALL!

The Bryton Rider 420 is great value. Highly accurate data and a user-friendly software interface without the overly steep price tag. After months of use, my Bryton Rider 420 continuous to do it's job perfectly showing strong signs of durability - Highly recommend for anyone in the market for a quality cycling computer! Show details ·  1
Kat
KatWAPerth, WA

Perfect bike computer!

Love the Rider 420, the screen has all the information I need plus more. Love that I can change around what I want to be displayed and how easy it is to use. Show details ·  1
Kahill T
Kahill TMelbourne4 posts

Great Product

I have been using the Bryton Rider 420 for a few months now and from set up, to on the bike data and reviewing the ride after a long day in the saddle, this computer combined with the Bryton App has never let me down – Really impressed! The display is super clear and being able to quickly change the data on screen via the phone app is much easier than having to cycle through endless menus on my old Garmin. Battery life is at least twice as good as my Garmin and for half the price, I really don’t know what else could come close – well done Bryton! Show details ·  1
Bade S.
Bade S.QLDFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic value for money!

I have tried many brands of bike computers and was really surprised that a product at this price point delivered so much! It is very easy to use and comes with most features only included on much more expensive units. The screen is very clear and the app makes making any changes simple and easy. It is light and the battery life is awesome. If it included maps it would be the perfect unit! Well done Bryton. Show reply
Wardy
Wardy

The best computer for cycling

So accurate, amazing Display, intuitive buttons, The best battery life. I just couldn’t do without my Brighton for 20 on those long hard training rides all those race winning moves it never lets me down. Show details ·  1
Samuel
SamuelNSWNorthern Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Excellent product

Doesn't miss a beat. Best product on the market. Value for money is unparalleled. Never had any issues with it, would never try another product after using Bryton. 10 out of 10. Show reply
Tim Persy
Tim PersySydney2 posts

Great Unit

It took a little while to readjust from using Garmin but was sick of having issues with other units, but this has turned out to be a great computer. The screen is super easy and clear, the app works well and the best thing for me has been battery life. Now i've tried Bryton, I wouldn't go back to the "bigger brands" Show details ·  1
Tim
TimVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Rider 420: no fuss, reliable and great value

I'm stoked with my 420 - it is so reliable and fast. The screen is crystal clear and the Battery life is as good as it gets. For the price you pay, I could not think of another product that even comes close to it in the market. Show details ·  1
Adrian
AdrianVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Best value GPS Computer

The Bryton Rider 420's screen is very clear to read in all conditions. Battery life lasts really well and is the best I have seen, much better than my old Garmin 130 which I had to charge every 3rd ride. Screen is totally customisation via the app and is very easy to set up/change. Does everything I need and costs half the price of other brands. Show details ·  1
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.WAPerth, WA

Easy to use, fantastic value!

Fantastic GPS computer, very easy to use with the phone app to set screen displays, and data. Syncs seamlessly with my power metre & HR monitor and 3rd party apps! Has the same functions as many other bike computers at half the price! Show details ·  1
Ben Matcalfe
Ben Matcalfe

Simple is best

Been using my Bryton 420 since the start of the year and I have not had any issues with it at all.

Locates satellite much quicker than competing brands and the long battery life is a blessing for the more forgetful when it comes to charging.. Show details ·  1

Sam Jenner
Sam Jenner
  Fair Incentive

Two weeks training on one charge!

2 weeks training on one charge. Kept forgetting to charge during the first week and thought let's see how far we can stretch this. Got two 20hrs training weeks in. Show reply
Ben Hill
Ben Hill

Great head unit

• reliable, never had any issues
• outstanding battery life, lasts for days
• accurate GPS with a fast connection
• Small and lightweight
• great easy to use app, makes configuring page display simple Show details ·  1
Rylee
RyleeNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

All the bells and whistles without the hefty price tag

35 hours of battery off one charge, has all the features of more expensive devices and integrates with modern smart phones. Why waste money on more expensive devices when the rider 420 does it all. A cycling essential Show details ·  1
Jason E.
Jason E.NSWHunter Region, NSW

Great value for money, surprisingly feature-packed!

The Bryton 420 is a fantastic device. It is easy to customise the screen to display useful information. For me having navigation is a bonus along with over 30 hours of battery life. The companion app is easy to work through and provides an easy way to track and analyse rides. The Bryton syncs directly from the app to both Strava and Training Peaks when the ride is finished making this an easy process. The device has even managed to record 30hour rides without a problem! Hopefully, Bryton will be able to sync with Todays Plan in future. Show details ·  1